2016, 2017 Audi A7 Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
View Audi Rebates and Incentives.
To avoid overpaying on a new Audi A7, price shop online first. Get up front prices before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
About the 2016 Audi A7
Audi used its chisel to create a refined look on the front and rear of the A7, giving it a modern, aggressive look that will surely give the BMW 5 Series GT, Porsche Panamera, and others in its class competition as fierce as its agility on the road. Up front, a new grille, flattened headlights take the lead, followed by redesigned taillights and exhaust pipes in the back.
For 2016, the A7 has four available engines:
• Two 3.0 liter V-6 engines in either a supercharged 310 horsepower gasoline engine or 240 horsepower diesel.
• Two 4.0 liter V-8 engines in either a 420 or 560 horsepower configuration.
Inside the cabin, Audi introduces more options for materials, colors, and seats.
Drivers give the impressive acceleration of the 2016 Audi A7 rave reviews, along with the functional hatchback trunk, quiet ride, and technology they expect from the Audi experience.
Buyers begin configuring their A7 with either the Premium Plus or Prestige Trim. Available option packages include:
• Driver assistance package with corner cameras, assisted high beam, lane assistant, and adaptive cruise control.
• Cold weather package with heated steering wheel and back seat.
• 5-line Sport with performance suspension, wheels, and tires.
• Bose surround sound.
• Side airbags in the rear.
Estimated EPA fuel economy for the A7 equipped with the 3.0-liter TFSI engine: 20 mpg, city, and 30 mpg, highway.
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Audi A7 invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost (calculated above) + Taxes / Licensing Fees - Rebate / Incentive = True Cost (You can get rebates and incentives here.)
Note: All Audi A7 Prices above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.