2016, 2017 Audi Q3 Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
To avoid overpaying on a new Audi Q3, price shop online first. Get up front prices before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
All trims of the 2017 Audi Q3 are equipped with a turbocharged 2.0-liter, four-cylinder engine that offers 200 horsepower and 207 pounds of torque. Paired with a six-speed tiptronic automatic transmission, the Q3 accelerates quickly and handles smoothly, making it fun and easy to drive. Front wheel drive is standard, but the Quattro all wheel drive is an available upgrade on all three trims. The Q3 has an EPA fuel efficiency rating of 20/28 (city/highway).
The Audi Q series shares very similar exterior stylings, so the Q3 has the modern stylings, grille, and headlight shape that Audi SUVs are known for. The Audi Q3, while compact, has a sporty, stylish shape and build complete with a tailgate spoiler and a glossy black grille.
Standard features on the Premium Base model include:
- LED Daytime running lights
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Heated exterior side-view mirrors with integrated turn signals
- Front all-weather lights with rear fog lights
The Premium Plus trim includes a power tailgate and aluminum trim in addition to the features of the Premium Base. The Prestige trim has all of the features of the other two trims and adds S-Line exterior appearance.
The interior of the 2017 Audi Q3 truly shines, boasting great cargo space, high-quality materials and components, and modern convenience features. It as an efficient layout with everything easy to reach, and even tall drivers will have plenty of head and leg room in this subcompact SUV.
Standard interior comfort features include:
- Dual automatic climate control
- Tilt/Telescopic steering wheel
- Panoramic sunroof
- Leather seats with 12-way power adjustment
The Premium Plus adds heated seats to the leather interior, and the Prestige trim provides all of the features of both Premium trims and includes stainless steel inlays and trunk sill.
The technology used in the Audi Q3 is fantastic, and the infotainment system and convenience amenities featured in the Premium Base model include:
- Ten-speaker audio system with concert radio/CD/MP3 capability
- Voice control
- Bluetooth for both smartphone and streaming audio
- Driver information system
The Premium Plus trim adds:
- Audi music interface
- Audi advanced key featuring keyless entry, start, and stop
- Cruise control with coast, accelerate, and resume capabilities
The Prestige trim has again includes the features of the Premium models and includes:
- Bose surround sound with 14 speakers
- Audi Connect with trial subscription
Audi has an excellent reputation for the safety of their vehicles. Well-made and sturdy, they do well in crash tests, and they have modern features designed to avoid collisions. The 2017 Audi Q3 continues the tradition of excellent safety with high scores from IIHS for impact tests, roof strength, and head protection tests. However, there are many features included to avoid a crash if possible.
Safety features on all trims include:
- Rear-view camera
- Suite of airbags
- Rear and front parking sensors
- Stability and traction control
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Audi Q3 invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here.)
Note: All Audi Q3 Prices above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.