2016, 2017 Audi TT Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
To avoid overpaying on a new Audi TT, price shop online first. Get up front prices before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
New for the 2017 model year, Audi has added rearview cameras and auto dimming mirrors to the TT Coupe’s standard features. There is now also a black trim option for the exterior, which includes black 19-inch wheels.
Last year, the Audi TT Coupe was completely redesigned, and this gave the vehicle a whole new character. The TT went from a pleasant, almost quirky luxury compact to a serious, aggressive automobile. It only takes a single look to see that the 2017 Audi TT Coupe is a serious, high-performance machine. Its sleek, powerful lines represent the athletic machine that it is, without sacrificing the beauty for which Audi has become known.
Under the hood is a turbocharged 20-liter four-cylinder engine that puts out a robust 220 horsepower and 258 foot-pounds of torque. In a vehicle as light as the TT Coupe, this translates into powerful and responsive acceleration at all speeds. The 2017 TT Coupe goes from 0 to 60 mph in just 5.5 seconds, which ranks it at the top of its class in acceleration. The turbocharged power plant gets a very respectable 26 miles per gallon fuel economy.
The aggressive, high-performance feel of the 2017 Audi TT Coupe continues inside. Its interior features race-car like sport seats and its clean, business-like dash convey a cockpit-like experience to the driver. The leather front seats are comfortable and hold their occupants well, even when going around tight corners. The rear seats are somewhat small, as you make expect in a compact sports coupe, but children and average size adults should have no problem riding in comfort.
The compact luxury Audi TT is also available as a convertible roadster, but that vehicle is different enough to warrant its own review. For the four-seat coupe, only one trim level is available, but it does have a few options to allow potential drivers to make it their own.
• Options coming standard on the 2017 TT Coupe are numerous and varied, including LED interior lighting, heated power seats, steering wheel mounted paddle shifters and more. Also coming standard are beautiful and comfortable leather seats, trimmed with synthetic suede.
• The technology package adds a number of exciting features onto the TT Coupe. These include such safety features as blind spot monitoring and parking sensors, as well as an Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible entertainment system.
• The Audi Design Selection options package adds even nicer leather sports seats and upgraded high-contrast trim.
• Additional stand-alone options include 18 and 19-inch wheels and a concert-quality 12 speaker system.
The 2017 Audi TT Coupe is one of the best-driving and best-looking luxury sport coupes on the market today. It is a great purchase, and one that drivers are sure to love.
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Audi TT invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here.)
Note: All Audi TT Prices above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.