2017 Chrysler Pacifica Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
To avoid overpaying on a new Chrysler Pacifica, price shop online first. Get up front prices before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
• Chrysler 300 Invoice Prices
• Chrysler 200 Invoice Prices
• Chrysler Pacifica Invoice Prices
While Chrysler did put out a vehicle with the same name in the early 2000’s, this Pacifica is brand new. It replaces Chrysler’s Town and Country minivan and does so with an abundance of flair.
The minivan has always been thought of a bit of a boring and stodgy vehicle, but the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica changes all of that. With sleek lines, shiny chrome trim, and wheel sizes that range up to a full 20 inches, the new Pacifica reinterprets everything about the boxy styling of traditional minivans.
Inside, the 2017 Pacifica is just as exciting and just as modern. Its cabin is curvy and open, and it offers not only an abundance of seating room, but a level of comfort drivers would expect to find only in more expensive luxury automobiles. Sliding rear doors allow easy entry and exit to its back two rows. It seats seven in three rows of seats, and even the third row is roomy enough for tall adults to stretch out in comfort.
While its bold look might be the first thing that attracts drivers, the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica does not make sacrifices when it comes to safety. It is an IIHS top safety pick plus, and it received a full five-star overall rating from federal safety testers.
The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica drives great. Its 3.6-liter V6 engine puts out a surprisingly peppy 287 horsepower and 262 pound-feet of torque, and it shifts smoothly and seamlessly with its nine-speed automatic transmission. The steering is responsive, and the well-designed frame keeps road and engine noise to a minimum. The 2017 Pacifica also achieves a respectable 22 mpg combined gas mileage.
There are a full five trim levels available for the 2017 Pacifica, offering drivers a wide range of options.
• The base LX package comes already equipped with a number of great features, ranging from heated mirrors and keyless entry to a 5-inch dash touchscreen and a rear-facing camera.
• The Touring package adds power sliding doors and satellite radio to the LX packages range of features.
• The mid-level Touring-L adds even more features, such as a power liftgate and heated seats.
• The Touring-L Plus takes everything for the above packages and adds such luxury amenities as a Blu-ray player, upgraded lighting inside and out, and a second-row entertainment system featuring two 10-inch touchscreens.
• The top-of-the-line Limited package adds on hands-free liftgates and sliding doors, two sunroofs, and more.
Most of the top-level features can be added to lower trim levels, allowing consumers a huge array of options to fit their exact needs.
The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica is a new, modern minivan that not only offers a wealth of utility and style but is fun to drive as well. It is a great choice for any driver.
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Chrysler Pacifica invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here.)
Note: All Chrysler Pacifica Prices above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.