2016 Dodge Charger Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
Dodge Charger Prices - How Much is a Dodge Charger?
To avoid overpaying on a new Dodge Charger, price shop online first. Get up front prices before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
New for the 2017 model year, Dodge has fitted the Charger with a number of upgrades. A Daytona trim package, absent last year, has returned, and it is as good as ever. The V8 Chargers have also received a new, better exhaust system. Inside the Charger, the available Uconnect infotainment system has been updated with a larger screen and more features, and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity have been added.
A Fun Throwback Vehicle
The 2017 Dodge Charger has 1970’s muscle car in its blood, and it matches that with a modern family sedan to produce a vehicle that is more than the sum of its parts. The Charger is a powerful, fun to drive car, but it is also much more. It has several great engine options, a sporty, classic exterior look, and an attractive, spacious cabin. The available Uconnect touchscreen infotainment system adds tons of utility, and the four doors allow easy access for up to five occupants. And for drivers looking for real excitement, the Charger Hellcat has one of the most powerful engines on the market today.
Performance-wise, the Charger’s acceleration is its strong suit, but it also handles well and rides smoothly. It's tight, responsive steering gives the driver complete control, and its strong brakes can handle quick stops with ease. The cabin is well-made and quiet, and the upholstery is sleek and comfortable. While the V8 editions of the Charger aren’t the most fuel-efficient vehicles on the market, in all other areas the 2017 Charger stands out.
Available Options and Trim Packages
The 2017 Dodge Charger is available in seven trim packages, from the base SE up to the super high-performance SRT Hellcat. Here is a brief overview of each package:
• The base model SE comes with a solidly-performing V6 engine, a 5-inch Uconnect touchscreen, and many other excellent features.
• The SXT swaps out 17-inch wheels for 18-inch models, adds LED foglamps and a handful of interior upgrades.
• The Daytona edition adds special accent styling on the Charger’s exterior along with leather upholstery and more.
• The R/T has the same upgraded features found on the SXT, but also adds a 5.7 V8 that sounds great and performs better. The R/T Scat Pack and the SRT 392 packages upgrades the engine and suspension even further.
• Finally, the SRT Hellcat has a supercharged 6.2-liter V8 that puts out a simply incredible 700 hp, making it one of the fastest and most powerful vehicles around.
The 2017 Dodge Charger looks great, and it’s fun to drive. It also sports a huge number of customization options that allow drivers to make it their own. Finally, it offers a comfortable, stylish cabin with a large amount of space. Drivers looking for an exciting, sporty full-size sedan will love the 2017 Charger.
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Dodge Charger invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here.)
Note: All Dodge Charger Prices above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.