2016 Dodge Dart Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
View Dodge Rebates and Incentives.
• 160-hp, 2.0L I-4 - (regular gasoline) (Fuel Economy: City 28 MPG - Highway 41 MPG)
To avoid overpaying on a new Dodge Dart, price shop online first. Get up front prices before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
The people who took the Dodge Dart out for a test drive had mixed opinions about the vehicle. Some liked the interior and felt it was classy while others thought it lacked padding for comfort. The soft finishes inside the 2016 Dart are a welcome touch.
There are no new features in this model, but there are some good items that carried over from previous versions. Drivers like the way the 2016 Dart felt going around corners. They also felt that it was quick to respond to their inputs.
- Front-wheel drive 2.0 Liter with a manual transmission
- Front-wheel drive 2.4 Liter with manual transmission
- Front-wheel drive 1.4 Liter turbo with manual transmission
- Front-wheel drive 2.4 Liter with automatic transmission
Test drivers said that the 2016 Dart was easy to customize with single option choices. They felt that the 1.4 Liter turbo was peppy. The biggest problem with the smaller engines is that they lacked acceleration speed according to reviewers.
With 25 mpg in the city, the Dodge Dart makes an attractive choice for people who want to save on fuel ups. 36 mpg on the highway makes long commutes easier since there are fewer stops for fuel. One complaint was about how slow the Dart got up to speed when merging.
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Dodge Dart invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost (calculated above) + Taxes / Licensing Fees - Rebate / Incentive = True Cost (You can get rebates and incentives here.)
Note: All Dodge Dart Prices above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.