2016, 2017 Kia Forte5 Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
Kia Forte5 Prices - How Much is a Kia Forte5?
To avoid overpaying on a new Kia Forte5, price shop online first. Get up front prices before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
This Year's Trims
The 2016 Kia Forte 5-door can be found in two trims. Those are the EX and the SX. Drivers who choose the SX will pay a little more for it. They will also find that it offers more performance.
Those who choose the EX will find:
• 2.0 liter engine
• Automatic transmission with overdrive
• Back-up camera
• Power steering
• Power driver's menu
• Cruise control
• Trip computer
• Illuminated, driver's vanity mirror
• Power door locks
• Keyless entry
• Interior cargo shade
• Auto-off headlights
• Steering-wheel controls
• Fog lamps
• Variable-speed intermittent wipers
• Adjustable steering wheel
• Leather-wrapped steering wheel
• Satellite radio
• Auxiliary audio input
• MP3 players
• Wireless cellphone capabilities
• Four-wheel ABS
• Four-wheel disc brakes
• Electronic stability control
• Daytime running lights
• Integrated turn signals
• Traction control
• Brake assist
• Rear spoiler
The SX adds to the equation:
• Turbocharged 1.6 liter engine
• Available six-speed manual transmission
• Vehicle anti-theft system
• Optional universal garage-door opener
• Optional electrochromic rear-view mirror
• Hard-disk drive
• Optional leather seats
• Optional climate-controlled seats
In the EX, drivers will get more miles out of each gallon. The SX's turbo power plant delivers more hop, and it burns fuel faster than the EX. Each version of the 2016 Kia Forte 5-door offers the driver a car that looks great and makes every drive fun.
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Kia Forte5 invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here.)
Note: All Kia Forte5 Prices above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.