2016 Porsche Panamera Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
View Rebates and Incentives.
To avoid overpaying on a new Porsche Panamera, price shop online first. Get up front prices before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
About the 2016 Porsche Panamera
The Porsche Panamera was first introduced in 2009. Porsche made the Panamera to be a car that could provide high end luxury as well as sports car performance. The 2016 Porsche Panamera is reported to have significant improvements from its predecessors.
- New or Improved features for the 2016 Panamera include:
• Lighter Starting Base Weight of 3902lbs As Opposed to 3950lbs
• More Aerodynamic Design With More Edges and Lower Roof
• Engine Location Moved From the Rear to the Front of Vehicle
• Touch Screen Console Will Be Standard
• Easier to Read Dials and Gauges
The 2016 Porsche Panamera will continue to keep the 4 door body for all available trims. There will be an astounding 13 trim options available to choose from:
• Panamera 2 $78,000
• Panamera “Edition” $80,000
• Panamera 4 $82,800
• Panamera 4 Edition $84,300
• Panamera S $93,200
• Panamera 4s $98,300
• Panamera GTS $113,400
• Panamera 4s Executive $125,600
• Panamera Turbo $141,300
• Panamera Turbo Executive $161,100
• Panamera Turbo S $180,300
• Panamera Turbo S Executive $200,500
• Panamera Exclusive Series $263,900
Horsepower for the Panamera ranges from 310hp to 570hp. Horsepower is significantly blunted by heavy curb weight of the Panamera. Although the Exclusive Series has an impressive 570hp it also weighs 4,586lbs. Engine options for the Panamera stay the same for 2016 with a 3.0L and 3.6L V6 as well as a 4.8L V8.
Initial driving impressions are that the 2016 Panamera feels smoother and more crisp in down shifting than previously. With top speeds ranging from 160mph to 198mph and 0-60 speeds from 6.0 seconds to 3.3 seconds, all levels of the Panamera offer thrilling rides when pushed, and luxurious commutes in daily travel. Fuel Economy is the only major weak point that has been observed. With 17mpg city and 28mpg highway, the Panamera has room for improvement. However, it does offer the incredible versatility of sports car performance, high-class luxury, and 4 door functionality in one vehicle.
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Porsche Panamera invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost (calculated above) + Taxes / Licensing Fees - Rebate / Incentive = True Cost (You can get rebates and incentives here.)
Note: All Porsche Panamera Prices above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.