2016 Volvo XC70 Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
To avoid overpaying on a new Volvo XC70, price shop online first. Get up front prices before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
About the 2016 Volvo XC70
The updated SC70 has some exciting features for 2016:
• A new, turbocharged four-cylinder engine provides ample power and environmental consciousness.
• Next-generation in-car technology, Sensus Connect.
• Harmon Kardon sound system with streaming music apps.
• Available On-demand all-wheel drive and electronic stability control.
The 2016 Volvo XC70 comes in several configurations that combine modern features at optimal price points:
• T5 Front Wheel Drive
• All Wheel Drive
• T6 All Wheel Drive
Promoted as Volvo’s first crossover vehicle, the XC70 offers all the benefits of an SUV in a vehicle that drives like a wagon. Optional feature packages include:
• A climate package that provides heated windshield and windshield washer nozzles, heated front and rear seats, Volvo’s interior air quality system, and heated steering wheel.
• The Proximity Package gives drivers keyless operation, rear camera, and a power tailgate.
• Available convenience features include HomeLink integration, cargo cover, a digital compass, grocery bag holder, a 12-volt power outlet in the cargo area, power retractable outside mirrors, folding passenger seat, and private locking.
• The Premier trim level has an available technology package that gives drivers adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning, collision warning with auto braking, cyclist/pedestrian detection, and distance alert.
Drivers rate the vehicle highly for its performance both on the road and on gravel terrain. Safety, dependability, and luxury make the car ideal for families and executives. All-weather performance has also attracted buyers who demand luxury without sacrificing functionality.
Fuel economy (base model) 23 mg, city, 31 mpg, highway. The all-wheel-drive model comes rated at 19 mpg in city driving and 26 mpg on the highway.
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Volvo XC70 invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here.)
Note: All Volvo XC70 Prices above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.