Why Buy a 2016 Chrysler 300?Buying Guide Advice Prices
The 2016 Chrysler 300 model picks up from where the much smaller Chrysler 200 left off. FCA is now shifting from near-premium to the broader mainstream market in terms of positioning. This is effectively taking on makers such as Honda, Nissan, Toyota, Ford and GM, all who are offering very competitive bigger luxury sedans.
Top 10 Reasons to Buy a 2016 Chrysler 300 – The Pros
1) Roomy Interior
When you are looking for a spacious family sedan that behaves and looks like any good high-performing luxury car, then going for a 2016 Chrysler 300 sedan makes an excellent choice. According to auto critics, the 2016 Chrysler brings a stylish interior that has lots of high-end materials.
- Both seats rows are roomy and comfortable
- You get very elegantly designed interiors
- The finish and fit are impeccable.
No matter the version was chosen, the Chrysler 300 is powerful, roomy, stylish, and a real good drive.
2) Interior Update
Perhaps the most significant interior car update is the exclusion of the infuriating detect-less shifter that made it challenging for you to identify whether you were in drive, reverse, or neutral. The new Chrysler 300 brings the same fine rotary shifter you will find in the smaller Chrysler 200.
3) Uconnect Infotainment System
Test drivers concur that the Uconnect infotainment system qualifies as one of the easiest-to-use systems accessible today. It brings:
- Straightforward menus
- Buttons that are easy-to-see on-screen
- Quick input responses to inputs
- Watch-like dials appearance
- Customizable 7.0-inch display.
Test drivers have reported that the 2016 Chrysler 300 got excellent power from both the standard V6 and the more powerful optional V8 engine.The 2016 comes loaded with some of the best safety and most advanced technology features.
5) Acceleration and Power
Test drivers report that the auto accelerates quickly while the V8 is going to give you incredible muscle plus and even sharper acceleration.
- Also perfectly fast is the standard V-6 engine
- The 3.6-liter may be lacking in raw power, but it's sufficiently powerful to meet the requirements of the average driver driving on a normal day.
6) Handling and Braking
Auto reviewers have observed that the base suspension of the 2016 model is comfortable when you are driving around town, although it also allows you to have a bit of driving fun on those twisties. The Chrysler 300 comes out as well-balanced.
The 5-passenger interior of the 2016 Chrysler 300 is roomy comfortable. Especially commendable is the rear-seat legroom at over 40 inches. Particularly generous is the driver seat adjustability and the steering wheel tilt-and-telescoping. The big rear seats are supportive, spacious and can accommodate three grownups.
8) Cargo Holding
Standing at over 16 cubic feet, the trunk of the 2016Chrysler is large.
- The car’s rear seats will fold for more cargo flexibility
- Interior facilities for storage include a center console, door pockets, and large glovebox
- Additional nice conveniences are the cooled and heated cup-holders.
Comfortable, large backseat plus the wide cavernous trunk provide room for plenty of luggage and tall adults.
9) Comfort and Quality
By far ahead of the original Chrysler incarnation, the 2016 model is a comfortable, quiet, and a well-designed car. It comes with just enough wind, road and engine noise to keep you harmoniously connected with the highway.
10) Recalls & Reliability
TheNational Highway Traffic Safety Administration has not effected safety recalls on this car make. The Chrysler 300 brings along a 36,000-mile/3-year basic warranty plus a 60,000-mile/5-year powertrain warranty.
To avoid overpaying on a new car, shop prices online first. Get up front pricing before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
These free services will offer you the lowest prices and supply you with multiple competing price quotes. You will know the best price before you visit the dealer.
Reasons Not to Buy a 2016 Chrysler 300 – The Cons
1) Overall Performance
It’s not debatable that the size of the 2015 Chrysler 300 is a big plus in terms of comfort and appearance, but that effectively also places some limitations on the performance of the car, related to bulkiness.
2) Luggage Capacity
For a relatively large sedan, the luggage capacity of the 2016 Chrysler 300 model is average, being at 16.3 cubic feet, although the wheel-wells could place a limitation on loading depth in case you have larger items.
The handling in the 2016 Chrysler 300, 300C and 300S is more about ride quality and comfort than performance—after all, this is a large sedan.
- If the road turns twisty, you will feel the size of the Chrysler 300
- The 300 has ample front seat room making it suitable for the big bodied guys, but this also makes it less than supportive when it comes doing aggressive cornering.
4) Chrysler 300 Safety
Although the official 2016 Chrysler 300 crash test ratings haven’t yet been released, the structurally identical previous Chrysler model had scored an overall five stars from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. It also had attained top marks from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety of “Good” in the tested categories.
5) Dashboard Material
While the dashboard rubberized material feels and looks pleasant, reviewers have noticed that it tends to attract and gather lint due to its somewhat gummy feel.
How It Stacks Up To The Competition:
It is realistic to compare the 2016 Chrysler 300 with the Chevrolet Impala and the Nissan Maxima.
- In terms of interior rating, the 2016 Chrysler 300 is at par with the Nissan Maxima at 8.4, only slightly below the 8.8 rating for Chevrolet Impala.
- The price is almost similar to that of the Chevrolet Impala, though slightly higher than the Nissan Maxima.
- It beats both the other two car makes as it comes with Tires - Front All-Season
- Trailer Hitch Receiver is another feature found on the 2016 Chrysler 300 but missing in the Chevrolet Impala or the Chevrolet Impala, just like is the case in terms of Premium Sound System.
Chrysler has for the 2016 model year entirely had the rear and front ends redesigned, yet without altering the basic sheet metal that is known for defining the shape of the famous car model.
However, despite the subtlety of the change, there is a significant impact on the look, with new lighting options, a redesigned larger grille as well as a more stylish lower air dam all coming together to produce a more refined and fresher face. The rest of the car continues to bring the presence and carry the swagger that has established the Chrysler, making it so appealing.