2018 Acura RLX Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
To avoid overpaying on a new Acura RLX, shop prices online first. Get up front pricing before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
Acura MDX Invoice Prices
Acura RDX Invoice Prices
Acura RLX Invoice Prices
Acura RLX Sport Hybrid Invoice Prices
Acura TLX Invoice Prices
Available trims for the 2017 Acura RLX include:
• Base RLX for an MSRP of $54,450
• AWD RLX Sport Hybrid for an MSRP of $60,890
• Advance Package starting at $61,390
• Technology Package starting at $55,390
The packages are available for both the RLX and the RLX Sport Hybrid models.
In terms of acceleration and power, the 2017 Acura RLX comes with a base 310 horsepower 3.5-liter V6 engine that is paired with a six-speed transmission with Sequential SportShift technology. The sport hybrid model features 3 electric motors which generate 377 horsepower and a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission. The EPA rates the RLX at 20 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on highways, whereas the hybrid version gets 29 mpg city, 30 mpg highway.
Acura has long been prized for offering luxury cars with smooth transmission and acceleration. Since these cars have assisted power steering, every turn is precise and the responsiveness of the wheel and transmission make the 2017 Acura RLX desirable for those with lengthy commutes. Moreover, the handling of the RLX is amplified by the serene cruising and shock absorption. Bumps are barely felt. Drivers also love the roominess of the interior. For those with tall statures and long legs, the RLX is ideal.
Standard safety features include:
• A 5-star crash rating
• Full airbag protection
• Collision mitigation functions
• Lane departure warning and assist
• Forward collision warning
If considering this luxury sedan, the Technology package would make for a decent investment, because almost nothing comes with the base trim.
The base trim comes with:
• Heated front seats
• Driver and passenger 12-way power seats with lumbar support
• Keyless access
• Push-button start
• Climate control
• Bluetooth hands-free phone connectivity
• 14-speaker ELS Studio sound system
• HDD music storage
• Aha and Pandora app integration
• Rain-sensing wipers
• Heated side mirrors
• Adaptive cruise control
The technology package includes:
• Power moonroof
• Acura Navigation System with 3D view
• Real-Time Traffic monitoring and rerouting
The advance package has:
• Heated and cooling front seats
• Heated rear seats
• Heated steering wheel
• Krell audio
• Rear sunshade
• Auto-dimming mirrors
• And more
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Acura RLX invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here.)
Note: All Acura RLX MSRP, invoice and dealer cost dollar figures above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.