2017 BMW M4 Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
To avoid overpaying on a new BMW M4, shop prices online first. Get up front pricing before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
New for 2017
For the 2017 model year, BMW has made a handful of great updates and changes to the M4. Its excellent active suspension dampers are no longer available as an option, but come standard on all 2017 M4s. A Competition package has been added to the available option packages, and it makes the already high-performing M4 even better.
An Exciting Combination of Performance and Luxury
The 2017 BMW M4 Coupe is the top-of-the-line, performance version of the companies excellent 4-series of automobiles. It is a two-door coupe that comes loaded with great comfort, luxury, and performance features.
Under the hood, the M4 sports a turbocharged 3.0-liter six-cylinder engine that puts out a robust 425 horsepower. The powerful engine rockets the M4 from 0-60 mph in just 4.4 seconds, an incredible time for any vehicle, but especially one with this amount of luxury features. It seats four comfortably within a well-designed cabin with stylish upholstery, and it rides comfortably all while handling great.
The M4 handles well, accelerates well, and brakes well. The tires grip the road tenaciously, and the vehicle’s steering response is excellent. In all, the M4 is a car that drives as well or better than any vehicle in its market class.
Available Option Packages
The 2017 BMW M4 comes standard with an abundance of great features, but it also has a few options packages to allow potential drivers to make the vehicle their own.
• The Executive Package comes with useful features such as parking sensors and a heads-up display as well as comfort touches like heated rear seats and a heated steering wheel
• The Driver’s Assistance Package adds blind spot monitoring and lane departure warnings, among other features, to help ensure drivers are operating with maximum safety and ease.
• The all-new Competition Package ups the M4’s performance even higher, upgrading the engine output from 425 hp to 444 hp, which feels quite noticeable when acceleration is called for.
• In addition to the above packages, drivers can also choose whether they want an automatic or a 6-speed manual transmission. A convertible body type is also available.
The 2017 BMW M4 Coupe is a wonder to behold and pure joy to drive. For drivers looking for a luxury performance vehicle that makes no compromises, the M4 is a great choice.
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base BMW M4 invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here.)
Note: All BMW M4 MSRP, invoice and dealer cost dollar figures above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.