2018 Buick Cascada Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
To avoid overpaying on a new Buick Cascada, shop prices online first. Get up front pricing before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
• Buick Enclave Prices
• Buick Encore Invoice Prices
• Buick Envision Prices
• Buick Lacrosse Invoice Prices
• Buick Regal Invoice Prices
• Buick Verano Invoice Prices
The 2018 Buick Cascada: New Stylish Options
For 2018, the new Buick Cascada carries over the same mechanical and feature set as the previous year, while adding an impressive array of new color options for both the exterior paint and the convertible top. This lets you outfit your new Cascada with the year’s “in” colors like Rioja Red Metallic or Carragreen, with a soft top painted in Malbec or Sweet Mokka. The sporty Dark Effects Package that blacks out the wheels and grille and adds unique interior stitching is also available with more colors this year, including Ebony Twilight Metallic and Summit White, making it easy to put together the year’s most stylish car.
Lots of Features Whatever You Choose
The 2018 Buick Cascada comes in three different trim lines, each of which comes with several unique features and offers more customization options. However, regardless of the trim level chosen, each Cascada is very nicely equipped when it comes to standard features. All of them have leather upholstery, and the front seats are both heated and power-adjustable, as is the steering wheel. The seven-speaker stereo system features the Buick IntelliLink infotainment, a seven-inch touchscreen and a slew of convenience options like Bluetooth and a Wi-Fi hotspot. Standard safety features include parking sensors and a rearview camera.
- The base SV1 model comes with all of those standard features, which makes it much more nicely equipped than similar models on other entry-level luxury cars. As a trade-off, it is only available in two exterior colors - white or blue, and only the black interior.
- The Cascada Premium adds a full complement of modern safety features to the lineup. Standard on this model are a navigation system, lane departure and forward collision warnings and adaptive automatic headlights. It also adds a number of new customization options, including two wheel styles, two more exterior colors and a new interior design.
- The 2018 Buick Cascada Sport Touring is the top-end trim for the model, including all of the lower model features, as well as adding sporty wheels, steering wheel and aluminium pedal designs as standard. This trim unlocks even more color options, as well as the stylish Dark Effects package.
A Stylish and Comfortable Cruiser
The 2018 Buick Cascada offers a very pleasant driving experience. Thanks to its relatively lightweight body, it quickly gets moving after you spur its 1.6-liter turbocharged engine. Thanks to the smoothly shifting six-speed automatic transmission and 200 horsepower, it effortlessly zips around highways and oceanside avenues alike. The suspension calmly absorbs the road surface and the cabin of the car is pleasantly quiet, especially with the cloth top up. Combined with the high-rent materials throughout the entire interior and a large trunk, it is the perfect car for a cruise around town or a summer getaway. And thanks to the impressive array of vivid and distinctive color schemes on offer, it is certain to be a headturner wherever you take it. Take this pleasant roadster out for a test-drive and see how great it feels!
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Buick Cascada invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here.)
Note: All Buick Cascada MSRP, invoice and dealer cost dollar figures above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.