2017, 2018 Buick Enclave Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
To avoid overpaying on a new Buick Enclave, shop prices online first. Get up front pricing before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
• Buick Enclave Prices
• Buick Encore Invoice Prices
• Buick Envision Prices
• Buick Lacrosse Invoice Prices
• Buick Regal Invoice Prices
• Buick Verano Invoice Prices
An Exciting and Efficient Performer
The 2018 Buick Enclave very effectively solves an issue that has been plaguing family SUV designers for years - how to offer sufficient power to move a large fully-loaded vehicle while at the same time delivering family-friendly fuel economy numbers. The high-performance 3.6-liter V-6 that is the sole engine choice on the Enclave delivers 310 horsepower that is seamlessly channeled through its nine-speed automatic transmission. Thanks to its precise steering and sharp suspension, it easily feels like a much smaller, performance-oriented vehicle. At the same time, it offers economy numbers well above the average for the segment, with 18 miles per gallon city, 26 mpg highway and 21 mpg combined for the front-wheel drive models and one mpg less in each category when equipped with all-wheel drive. For drivers that are after a vehicle that offers both good efficiency and a good driving experience without compromise, the 2018 Enclave is the perfect choice.
Stylish and Useful
While the new 2018 Buick Enclave is slightly smaller than last year’s model, it still offers one of the largest cabins and cargo holds in the mid-size SUV class. The car features up to 97.6 cubic feet of storage for all of your cargo hauling needs, while the three rows of seats are all incredibly spacious and comfortable. Even the third row is adult-sized, and it is easily accessible thanks to a pivoting second-row seat, making car-pools a breeze. The materials used are all luxury-level, including soft leather and matte brushed metal. The Avenir trim line takes that luxury to the next level, with real wood inserts, soft hides and an attractive blend of colors. It is the perfect vehicle for drivers who look for both style and substance in their cars.
Enclave Features and Trims
The 2018 Buick Enclave comes in three standard trims and one Avenir trim, with a nice balance between standard and optional features in each line. All trim lines share the same engine and transmission, and all but the entry-level model can be optioned with all-wheel drive instead of front-wheel drive.
- The base trim is just called Enclave, though a special name is the only thing that feels missing for this value-filled offering. The front seats are heated and powered on this model, and there is automatic climate control and a fully-featured infotainment system with a touchscreen, a Wi-Fi hotspot and cell phone app integration. Bluetooth, a rearview camera and parking sensors offer a degree of extra safety as well, though this is the only model does not offer all-wheel drive.
- Moving up to the Essence trim line adds a few safety features, like a blind spot monitoring system, but it is mainly distinguished by its standard leather upholstery. There are also options for a moonroof and navigation.
- The big additions in the Premium trim are safety and technology. It comes with a full range of active safety measures like forward collision warning and pedestrian detection, as well as Bose audio, front seat ventilation and second-row seat heating.
- The Enclave Avenir is a work of art, featuring unique interior and exterior trim and design elements, as well as including all lower-level options. Its safety systems can be further upgraded for full-speed emergency braking, as well as an adaptive suspension.
A Luxury Value
The 2018 Buick Enclave is a perfect combination of luxury car stylish with mass-market value. It offers lots of standard features on all trim levels and a beautiful and comfortable interior throughout the lineup, while still commanding a far lower price than most of its luxury car rivals. This makes it an excellent buy for both luxury-minded and value-minded buyers after an effective three-row SUV.
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Buick Enclave invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here.)
Note: All Buick Enclave MSRP, invoice and dealer cost dollar figures above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.