2017 Buick Verano Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
To avoid overpaying on a new Buick Verano, shop prices online first. Get up front pricing before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
• Buick Enclave Prices
• Buick Encore Invoice Prices
• Buick Envision Prices
• Buick Lacrosse Invoice Prices
• Buick Regal Invoice Prices
• Buick Verano Invoice Prices
For drivers seeking a small car without sacrificing comfort or convenience, the 2017 Buick Verano fits the bill. It's small size makes it easy and enjoyable to drive, but it adds the luxurious amenities found in many larger sedans. Available in three trims: Base, Sport Touring, and Leather, the Verano has a wide array of available features.
What's New for 2017?
For this model year, the Verano is no longer available with a turbocharged engine or manual transmission. Also, while previous model years had six available trims, this year, they have combined options to offer three trims.
Performance and Efficiency
All three trims are equipped with a 2.4-liter, four cylinder engine that provides 180 horsepower, one of the highest in its class. Paired with a six-speed automatic transmission and front wheel drive, the Verano is able to accelerate quickly and handle well, even at high speeds. Regarding fuel efficiency, the Verano has an EPA rating of 21/31 mpg (city/highway).
The Buick Verano has a compact shape that is highlighted by a waterfall-style grille, porthole vents along the hood, and an efficient trunk shape. The Sport Touring model is fitted with a spoiler to spice up the exterior a bit. The base model is equipped wth 17-inch wheels and all-season tires, while the Sport Touring and Leather trims have 18-inch alloy wheels.
Standard exterior features on the Verano include:
- Daytime running lights
- Halogen projector-beam headlamps
- Power-adjustable mirrors
The Sport Touring and Leather trims add:
- Halogen fog lamps
- Heated power-adjustable mirrors
- Protection package and splash guards [optional]
The inside of the 2017 Buick Verano is efficiently designed to give drivers and passengers plenty of leg and head room while still providing generous space in the trunk. The amenities offered in the Verano is truly what sets it apart from other compact vehicles with even the base model being well-appointed.
Standard features include:
- Dual automatic climate control
- Cruise control
- Eight-way driver and passenger seat adjustment
- Power door locks and windows
- Remote keyless entry
- Tilt/Telescoping steering wheel
- Infotainment display featuring AM/FM/CD, six-speaker sound, audio interface, USB and
The Sport Touring upgrades several features and includes:
- Buick IntelliLink system that includes a seven-inch touchscreen, voice activation,
Bluetooth, and smartphone compatibility
- Heated seats
- Remote start
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
- Universal home remote
The Leather trim includes the upgrades of the Sport Touring while adding leather interior and a leather, heated steering wheel. The Sport Touring and Leather trims also offer an Experience Buick package that offers a power moonroof, navigation, and a Bose nine-speaker audio system.
With a five-star crash test rating from the NHTSA and a suite of available and standard safety features, the 2017 Buick Verano is a safe vehicle that inspires confidence. Standard safety features include:
- Ten airbags
- Traction Control
- Anti-lock brakes
While the Sport Touring and Leather trims provide several features designed to help drivers avoid collisions and includes:
- Rear vision camera
- Rear park assist
- Optional Driver Confidence Package that provides:
- Front collision alerting system
- Rear view cross-traffic awareness
- Lane departure alerting
- Blind spot awareness
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Buick Verano invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here.)
Note: All Buick Verano MSRP, invoice and dealer cost dollar figures above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.