2017, 2018 Chevrolet Corvette Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost w/ Holdback
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
Chevrolet Corvette Prices - How Much is a Chevrolet Corvette?
To avoid overpaying on a new Chevrolet Corvette Stingray, shop prices online first. Get up front pricing before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
New for 2018
This year, the Chevrolet Corvette benefits from a few notable upgrades. HD radio now comes standard across the lineup. When backing out of tight spots, the upgraded backup camera’s improved visuals will make it easier to pinpoint obstacles. Meanwhile, the available Performance Data Recorder can perform more functions.
What Styles Does It Come In?
As usual, the 2018 Chevrolet Corvette features a rear-wheel-drive system. While the coupe version is popular, the convertible Corvette offers summertime fun. Some of the dynamic paint finishes include Corvette Racing Yellow, Sebring Orange Tintcoat, and Long Beach Red Metallic. For the drivers who are looking to standard further apart from the crowd, Chevy offers a limited-production model called the Carbon 65 Special Edition.
What Do the Various Trims Offer?
Driving Impressions- A Traditional Sports Car with Modern Technologies
- Even the base 2018 Chevrolet Corvette 1LT is packed with modern features. Chevy’s easy-to-use MyLink infotainment system, a premium Bose sound system, and sport bucket seats all come standard. Under the hood sits a heart-pounding 6.2-liter, V8 engine. Its 455-horsepower engine delivers more than enough performance for most drivers.
- Stepping up to the 2LT trim rewards you with a bit more luxury. You will benefit from heated/ventilated seats and a bass-bumping subwoofer.
- Boasting premium leather upholstery and navigation, the 3LT trim is perfect for the drivers who plan to do a great deal of traveling.
- If you are seeking an enhanced measure of performance, take the Z06 Corvette for a spin. It comes equipped with a supercharged V8 engine, which pumps out a monstrous 650 horsepower and 650 pound-feet of torque.
- The Grand Sport model is geared towards true driving enthusiasts. Although it goes without the Z06 model’s supercharged engine, its specialized suspension and wider tires make it a serious performer on the track.
When it comes to delivering the thrills, the 2018 Chevrolet Corvette never fails to impress. With a tested 0-60 time of around 3.8 seconds, even the most affordable version of the Corvette offers lightning-quick acceleration. The good news is that the Corvette’s world-class performance doesn’t come at the expensive of passenger comfort. The car’s standard bucket seats provide good comfort on long road trips. If you plan to compete on a road course, the track-tuned Grand Sport model is probably your best bet.
Surprisingly Good on Gas
Despite its reputation for being a performance machine, the 2018 Chevrolet Corvette is quite efficient. When equipped with a seven-speed manual transmission, the Corvette can return a combined 19 mpg. Amazingly, even the supercharged model can deliver up to 25 mpg on the highway. Keep in mind that premium gas is required.
How to Calculate The Dealer Cost of a Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Chevrolet Corvette Stingray invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of all the options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here)
Note: All Chevrolet Corvette Stingray MSRP, invoice and dealer cost dollar figures above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.