2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost w/Holdback
MSRP | Invoice Price | Destination Fee | Holdback | Dealer Cost
Ford F-150 Lightning Pricing for the Pro, XLT, Lariat and Platinum Trims
To find the best possible price on a new Ford F-150, shop prices online first. Get up front pricing before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
How to Calculate The Dealer Cost of a Ford F-150 Lightning
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Ford F-150 invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of all the options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here)
• Ford Bronco Invoice Prices
• Ford Bronco Sport Invoice Prices
• Ford Edge Invoice Prices
• Ford Escape Invoice Prices
• Ford Expedition Invoice Prices
• Ford Explorer Invoice Prices
• Ford F-150 Lightning Invoice Prices
• Ford F-150 Invoice Prices
• Ford F-250 Invoice Prices
• Ford F-350 Invoice Prices
• Ford Maverick Invoice Prices
• Ford Mustang Mach E Invoice Prices
• Ford Mustang Invoice Prices
• Ford Ranger Invoice Prices
Note: All Ford F-150 Lightning MSRP, invoice and dealer cost dollar figures above are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.