2024 GMC Sierra 3500HD Regular Cab Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost w/Holdback
MSRP | Invoice Price | Destination Fee | Holdback | Dealer Cost
To find the best possible price on a new GMC Sierra 3500HD Regular Cab, shop prices online first. Get up front pricing before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base GMC Sierra 3500HD Regular Cab invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here.)
• GMC Acadia Invoice Prices
• GMC Canyon Invoice Prices
• GMC Sierra 1500 Invoice Prices
• GMC Sierra 2500HD Invoice Prices
• GMC Terrain Invoice Prices
• GMC Yukon Invoice Prices
• GMC Yukon XL Invoice Prices
Note: All GMC Sierra 3500HD Regular Cab MSRP, invoice and dealer cost dollar figures above are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.