2023 Honda HR-V Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost w/Holdback
MSRP | Invoice Price | Destination Fee | Holdback | Dealer Cost
Honda HR-V Pricing for the LX, Sport, EX and EX-L Trims
To avoid overpaying on a 2016 Honda HR-V, shop prices online first. Get up front pricing before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
How to Calculate The Dealer Cost of a Honda HR-V
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Honda HR-V invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of all the options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here)
• Honda Accord Hybrid Invoice Prices
• Honda Accord Invoice Prices
• Honda Civic Hatchback Invoice Prices
• Honda Civic Invoice Prices
• Honda Civic Si Invoice Prices
• Honda CR-V Invoice Prices
• Honda Hybrid CR-V Invoice Prices
• Honda HR-V Invoice Prices
• Honda Odyssey Invoice Prices
• Honda Passport Invoice Prices
• Honda Pilot Invoice Prices
• Honda Ridgeline Invoice Prices
Note: All Honda HR-V MSRP, invoice and dealer cost dollar figures above are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.