2018 Infiniti QX60 Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
To avoid overpaying on a new Infiniti QX60, shop prices online first. Get up front pricing before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
New for 2018
The Infiniti QX60 carries over from the highly-rated 2017 model with very few changes. The major update to the QX60 is the Rear Door Alert. This is a safety feature that signals to check the rear seat after the vehicle has been turned off. It's a newly available technology that helps prevent children, pets, and even valuables from being left in the vehicle.
A Powerful, Capable Crossover
While many three-row crossovers provide adequate performance and provide a comfortable drive, the QX60 is fun to drive. All vehicles are equipped with a 3.5-liter, six-cylinder engine that provides an impressive 295 horsepower. The high-performing engine is matched to a continuously variable transmission (CVT), for smooth, seamless shifting, no matter the conditions, and drivers can use a manual mode for shifting gears. The QX60 is available both as a front-wheel drive and as an all-wheel drive.
Well-equipped with Standard Features
The 2018 Infiniti QX60 only comes in one trim, though drivers can select that trim in front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive. Every QX60 is generously equipped with features that are only available in expensive upgrades or high-level trims in competing luxury crossovers.
Customizing Your QX60
- Exterior standard features include heated side mirrors, automatic headlights, fog lights, and 18-inch alloy wheels. The power liftgate, and keyless entry and ignition provide added convenience. :
- The plush interior is equipped with the following comfort and tech amenities: leather seats with power-adjust and heat in the driver's and front passenger seats, tri-zone climate control, and a moonroof. The infotainment system features a 7-inch touchscreen display, six-speaker stereo system, Bluetooth technology, and USB connections.
- Safety is a high priority in the new QX60, and it shows with the standard safety features. In addition to the whole suite of airbags, well-made construction, and traction control, there is also a standard rear view mirror.
One of the biggest benefits of the QX60 is the amount of customization options drivers have. There are several available packages that drivers can add to optimize their vehicle. These packages include:
- Premium Package: 13-speaker BOSE sound system, roof rails, remote start, heated steering wheel, upgraded Intelligent Key
- Premium Plus: Adds navigation, voice-activation, parking sensors, upgraded parking camera, and rain-sensing windshield wipers to the Premium Package
- Driver Assistance: Both forward and backward collision warning, adaptive cruise control, rear cross-traffic and blind spot alerts, and Eco-Pedal
- Theater: Wireless headphones and remote, eight-inch video screens, CD/DVD player, rear headphone connectivity
- Deluxe Technology: Combines Premium, Premium Plus, Driver Assistance, and Theater, and adds an upgraded 15-speaker, surround sound stereo system, 20-inch alloy wheels, upgraded climate control, climate control seats, power third row, motion-sensing liftgate, and maple interior trim.
The new 2018 Infiniti QX60 is a versatile vehicle that is perfect for everything from a work commute to a family getaway. Drivers looking to experience the luxury and comfort an Infiniti can provide will enjoy taking the QX60 for a test drive.
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Infiniti QX60 invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here.)
Note: All Infiniti QX60 MSRP, invoice and dealer cost dollar figures above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.