2017 Infiniti QX70 Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
To avoid overpaying on a new Infiniti QX70, shop prices online first. Get up front pricing before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
What’s New for the 2018 Model Year?
Don’t expect to see any noticeable changes on the 2018 Infiniti QX70. Infiniti has decided to axe the QX70 from its future lineup. The automaker has directed most its attention to promoting the smaller QX50.
What Styles Does It Come In?
Known for its curvaceous shape, the 2018 Infiniti QX70 is a sporty crossover that rivals SUVs like the Lincoln MKX and the Lexus RX. Although the QX70 can seat up to five passengers, its sleek design cuts into the available headroom for your backseat occupants. Rear-wheel drive comes standard. However, Infiniti’s optional Intelligent AWD system helps you to better manage snowy weather.
What Are the Available Trims?
- Despite only being available in a single trim, the 2018 Infiniti QX70 offers an extensive list of options. An 11-speaker Bose sound system, a 7.0-inch interface, and a reversing camera come standard. You will also benefit from a power tailgate, which enables you to quickly toss items into the cargo area. A seven-speed automatic gearbox and a strong V6 engine are found on every version of the new QX70.
- If you desire features like Bluetooth streaming audio and navigation, you will need to add the Premium package. Designed with Moving Object Detection technology, the 360-degree parking camera gives you a birds-eye view of the surrounding area.
- The Sport package is for the drivers who desire a sharper look. It outfits the QX70 with an exclusive set of 21-inch wheels and dark exterior trim. Adaptive headlamps promote better visibility on dimly lit roads. When traveling on a hot day, the cooled sport seats will make your journey more comfortable.
- Like the Sport package, the Limited package also enhances the QX70’s appearance. However, it features a unique wheel design and different styling tweaks.
- A lot of drivers will like the available Technology package. It gives you adaptive cruise control, forward collision braking, and full-speed Intelligent Cruise Control.
How Does It Drive?
Most people consider the 2018 Infiniti QX70 to be a great choice for true driving enthusiasts. It behaves more like a sports sedan opposed to a traditional truck-based SUV. Because of the crossover’s sports-tuned suspension dampers, its ride is not as soft as some drivers may prefer. However, the QX70 does a great job of sticking to the road. With a total production of 325 horsepower and 267 pound-feet of torque, the QX70’s V6 engine proves to be rather formidable.
QX70 fans should prepare to spend quite a bit of money on fuel. Not only does the QX70 demand expensive premium gasoline, but it also has a disappointing fuel economy rating. RWD models are rated by the EPA to deliver 17 mpg in town and 24 mpg on the open road. AWD versions of the QX70 are slightly worse.
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Infiniti QX70 invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here.)
Note: All Infiniti QX70 MSRP, invoice and dealer cost dollar figures above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.