2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost w/Holdback
MSRP | Invoice Price | Destination Fee | Holdback | Dealer Cost
Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe Pricing for the Laredo, Limited, Trailhawk, Overland and Summit Trims
To find the best possible price on a new Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe, shop prices online first. Get up front pricing before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
How to Calculate The Dealer Cost of a Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of all the options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here)
• Jeep Cherokee Invoice
• Jeep Gladiator Invoice
• Jeep Compass Invoice
• Jeep Grand Cherokee Invoice
• Jeep Grand Cherokee 4ex Invoice
• Jeep Grand Cherokee L Invoice
• Jeep Renegade Invoice
• Jeep Wagoneer Invoice
• Jeep Wrangler Invoice
• Jeep Wrangler 4xe Invoice
Note: All Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe MSRP, invoice and dealer cost dollar figures above are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.