2018 Kia Cadenza Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost w/ Holdback
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
Kia Cadenza Prices - How Much is a Kia Cadenza?
To avoid overpaying on a new Kia Cadenza, shop prices online first. Get up front pricing before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
What's New for 2017?
The Cadenza has been completely redone from the ground up and is now in its second generation. It has a re-designed grille and exterior shape, updated technology, and a larger, more spacious interior.
All models of the 2017 Kia Cadenza are equipped with a 3.3-liter, V6 engine that offers 290 horsepower. This is paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission and front wheel drive. While the engine provides the acceleration and handling performance most drivers are seeking, fuel efficiency isn't sacrificed. The Kia Cadenza has an EPA fuel efficiency rating of 20/28 MPG (city/highway).
With its stylish exterior that features sleek lines and a modern grille, the Cadenza looks sharp. Standard features for the exterior include:
- Heated power mirrors with built-in LED turn signals
- Smart Trunk
- LED headlamps with auto light control
- 18-inch alloy wheels
The included features for the Technology and Limited trims include:
- Smart Welcome
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers with de-icer
- High beam assist
- 19-inch alloy wheels
With ample room for five, the back seat is surprisingly large, even for adults. Overall, the interior of the 2017 Kia Cadenza is beautifully well-appointed with wood grain accents, leather wrapped steering wheel and gear shift knob, and heated, power seats with leather. Even the base model is loaded with amenities often not found in higher-priced competitors.
Standard features on the Premium trim include:
- Infotainment center includes AM/FM/MP3 stereo with 7-inch touchscreen and Apple CarPlay/Android Auto capability, Bluetooth, and USB/Auxiliary ports
- Cruise control, hands-free phone access, and stereo controls are mounted in the steering wheel
- Push-button start
- Power windows and doors
- Smart Shift & Drive learns how you drive and adjusts the mode to fit
Upgrading to the Technology trim gives drivers additional features, including:
- Harman/Kardon® QuantumLogic™ Premium Surround Sound with Clari-Fi™ 12-speaker audio system (available as an option on Premier trim)
- Infotainment center with voice command, 8-inch touchscreen, and navigation (available as an option on Premier)
- Wireless smartphone charging connection
- Power tilt and telescoping steering wheel
The top of the line Limited trim provides the highest amount of luxury and convenience, adding additional features, including:
- Door sunshades and power rear-window sunshade
- Quilted Nappa leather interior
- Heated rear seats
In addition to convenience, comfort, and performance, drivers can also get an amazing suite of safety features with the 2017 Kia Cadenza. Standard across all trims include:
- Rearview camera
- Brake assist
- Suite of airbags
- Traction and stability control
- Impact-sensing auto door unlock
- Hill start assist
The Technology and Limited trims add the most modern and sought-after safety features, including:
- Smart blind spot detection
- Rear parking assist and cross-traffic alert
- Lane change assist and lane departure warning
- Smart Cruise
For drivers seeking the solid performance and modern amenities without the high price tag found in some luxury models, the 2017 Kia Cadenza is a great option.
How to Calculate The Dealer Cost of a Kia Cadenza
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Kia Cadenza invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of all the options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here)
Note: All Kia Cadenza MSRP, invoice and dealer cost dollar figures above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.