2018 Range Rover Evoque Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
To avoid overpaying on a new Range Rover Evoque, shop prices online first. Get up front pricing before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
What’s New for 2018?
A lack of popularity forced Land Rover to remove the sleek Evoque coupe from its lineup. All 2018 models benefit from a new turbocharged four-cylinder engine. A greater number of standard features also highlight the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque.
What Styles Does It Come In?
The new Range Rover Evoque is currently the smallest SUV produced by Land Rover. It’s sized to compete against compact crossovers like the Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class and the BMW X3. Although this vehicle can seat five people, squeezing a full-size family inside its cabin will be difficult. While the standard version of the Range Rover Evoque has a striking appearance, some buyers will be lured by the convertible model.
What Are the Available Trims?
- Boasting a full-time 4WD system, the base Range Rover Evoque SE comes ready to be taken on a hardcore adventure. Some of the standard tech includes Bluetooth integration, an 8.0-inch touch screen, and a built-in navigation system. Leather upholstery adorns the cabin.
- Stepping up to the SE Premium trim gives you popular upgrades like a backup camera and HID headlights.
- The all-new Landmark Edition is heavy on style. It flaunts a gray contrast roof and an exclusive set of 19-inch wheels. A stronger sound system adds to the Landmark Edition’s ability to offer a fun driving experience. You also get a hands-free tailgate and a panoramic sunroof on this special model.
- The HSE Dynamic trim gives you access to a stronger version of the new turbocharged engine. High-performance exhaust tips and black hood louvers bolster its curb appeal.
- Atop the lineup sits the Range Rover Evoque Autobiography. An All-Terrain Progression Control system gives you an extra measure of confidence when traveling on rough landscapes. Featuring a total of 16 speakers, the booming Meridian audio system delivers top-notch sound reproduction.
- You have some premium options to consider. The massaging seats do a great job of helping to alleviate stress. Meanwhile, an optional 360-degree camera provides better visibility in crowded parking areas. Safety innovations, like automated collision braking and traffic sign recognition, are offered as well.
How Does It Drive?
The 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque offers agile handling and brisk acceleration on the road. A nine-speed automatic transmission helps keep your journey exciting. While the standard engine develops 235 horsepower, the high-out version unleashes a more exhilarating 286 horsepower. When you do decide to hit the trails, Land Rover’s cutting-edge 4WD system will enable you to blast through even swampy terrain.
According to the EPA, the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque will deliver 21 mpg in urban environments and 29 mpg on the open road. As expected, premium gas is the recommended fuel.
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Range Rover Evoque invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here.)
Note: All Range Rover Evoque MSRP, invoice and dealer cost dollar figures above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.