2018 Lexus GX 460 Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
To avoid overpaying on a new Lexus GX 460, shop prices online first. Get up front pricing before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
The Lexus GX is spacious enough for family or cargo. With its three-row configuration, there is seating for up to seven, and for drivers who need a mix of passenger and cargo space, the seats fold flat for over 64 cubic feet of capacity. The third row folds into a 50/50 split, while the second row offers 40/20/40 split-row seating or captain's chairs that fold down individually.
Power is Luxurious in the Lexus GX
It's clear to anyone that the 2018 Lexus GX is an attractive, stylish vehicle, but it's true beauty lies under the hood. All GXs feature a full-time four-wheel drive system so drivers are ready for any terrain in nearly any occasion. There is only one engine that is equipped on each GX, but drivers won't mind the lack of choice when they feel power of a 4.6L, V8 engine that provides a solid 301 horsepower. Six-speed, automatic transmission rounds out the powertrain and provides smooth shifting at any speed.
The new Lexus GX has a towing capacity of 6,500 pounds, and with its off-road capability, the Lexus GX can provide just as much fun as other SUVs. Because all models have the Lexus Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System®, the anti-roll bars provide better resistance when needed. Active Traction Control is equipped on all models to provide outstanding grip to the road or terrain, providing additional safety and a smoother ride.
Available Trims and Features
The new Lexus GX comes in three well-equipped trim options: Base, Premier, and Luxury. The Base trim is anything but basic and comes standard with more features than many of its competitors only offer on higher level trims or in expensive packages.
- The Base model of the Lexus GX comes standard with a side-opening trunk door with a drop-down window, 8-inch alloy wheels, LED headlights, and roof rails. Inside, drivers will enjoy the convenience of keyless entry, power-adjustable seat settings, sunroof, and a rearview backup camera, while everyone will enjoy the infotainment system that comes with Bluetooth, 9-speaker audio, and an 8-inch touchscreen display.
- The Premium trim builds on the Base trim by adding standard safety features, including parking sensors, fog lights, and automatic windshield wipers. The interior gets an upgrade to heated leather interior, navigation, and tri-zone climate control.
- Drivers seeking the height of luxury will love the features of the Luxury trim. It features blind-spot monitoring, rear-cross traffic alert, adaptive suspension, and a lovely, heated leather and wood-trimmed steering wheel. The Luxury trim also offers available 17-speaker Mark Levinson audio system, extra safety features, and an upgraded entertainment system that adds dual screens in the rear seats.
It's no secret that Lexus is synonymous with quality and luxury. However, the 2018 Lexus GX adds an element that is missing from most luxury SUVs: power and performance. Whether drivers are battling snow, rocky terrain, or simply hitting rough road, the Lexus GX can handle it while still offering a smooth, luxurious ride. Drivers who take it for a test drive will understand exactly what professional reviewers and owners have been saying: The 2018 Lexus GX is amazing.
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Lexus GX 460 invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here.)
Note: All Lexus GX 460 MSRP, invoice and dealer cost dollar figures above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.