2023 Lincoln Aviator Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost w/Holdback
MSRP | Invoice Price | Destination Fee | Holdback | Dealer Cost
Lincoln Aviator Pricing for the Standard, Reserve, Grand Touring and Black Label Trims
To find the best possible price on a new Lincoln Aviator, shop prices online first. Get up front pricing before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Lincoln Aviator invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here.)
• Lincoln Aviator Invoice Prices
• Lincoln Corsair Invoice Prices
• Lincoln Nautilus Invoice Prices
• Lincoln Navigator Invoice Prices
Note: All Lincoln Aviator MSRP, invoice and dealer cost dollar figures above are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.