2017 Mazda CX-5 Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
Mazda CX-5 Prices - How Much is a Mazda CX-5?
To avoid overpaying on a new Mazda CX-5, shop prices online first. Get up front pricing before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
What's New for 2017
The 2017 Mazda CX5 has been completely redesigned for this year. The most notable updates include a more powerful standard equipped engine and added sound-proofing measures to provide a quieter ride. The interior has also been redesigned to be more luxurious and upscale while including more features.
All trims of the Mazda CX5 are equipped with a 2.5-liter, four-cylinder engine that provides 187 horsepower and 185 pounds of torque. The six-speed automatic transmission joins with the engine to provide smooth acceleration and great handling. Front wheel drive is standard on all trims, but all wheel drive is an available option. Drivers won't have to sacrifice fuel efficiency for performance. The new CX5 has an EPA rating of 24/31 miles per gallon (city/highway).
Standard and Available Features
All trims of the Mazda CX5 have the Mazda CONNECT infotainment system. This features smartphone connectivity which allows drivers to play music, make phone calls, and send SMS messages. Steering wheel controls and voice activation allow drivers to do this safely. Bluetooth connectivity, auxiliary jacks, USB ports round out the system.
The base model of the CX5 is well-equipped and comes standard with many features that are only available as upgrades. The Sport model of the new 2017 Mazda CX5 includes:
- Seven-inch color touchscreen display with multi-function command controls
- Rearview camera
- AM/FM/HD radio with four-speaker stereo
- Remote keyless entry and push-button start
- Daytime running lights and LED headlamps
- Six-way adjustable driver's seat and four-way adjustable passenger's seat
- Cruise control
- Smart City Brake Support - Mazda's automatic low-speed braking system
The Touring trim has all the features of the Sport model and adds:
- Six-way power adjustable driver's seat
- Heated, Leatherette seats with leather wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
- Dual-zone climate control
- Blind spot monitor and rear cross-traffic alert
For drivers seeking luxury and top of the line features, the Grand Touring trim will exceed expectations. It has all the amenities of the Touring trim and also includes:
- Ten-speaker Bose sound system
- Auto-leveling LED headlights, LED fog lights, and Signature taillights
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Heated power side mirrors with built-in turn signals
- Power moonroof
- Power liftgate
- Lane departure alert with Lane-Keep assistance
If you want a versatile crossover SUV that is both fun and safe to drive, take the new 2017 Mazda CX5 for a test drive. When you're behind the wheel of the new CX5, you will see for yourself why it gets such great reviews and customer satisfaction scores!
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Mazda CX-5 invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here.)
Note: All Mazda CX-5 MSRP, invoice and dealer cost dollar figures above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.