2024 Mini Cooper Hardtop Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost w/Holdback
MSRP | Invoice Price | Destination Fee | Holdback | Dealer Cost
Mini Cooper Hardtop Pricing for 2-Door Base, S, SE, and 4-Door S Trims
To find the best possible price on a new Mini Cooper Hardtop, shop prices online first. Get up front pricing before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Mini Cooper Hardtop invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here.)
• MINI Convertible Invoice Prices
• MINI Countryman Invoice Prices
• MINI Hardtop Invoice Prices
Note: All Mini Cooper Hardtop MSRP, invoice and dealer cost dollar figures above are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.