2019 Mitsubishi Mirage Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
To avoid overpaying on a new Mitsubishi Mirage, shop prices online first. Get up front pricing before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
Those in the market for an affordable hatchback for their daily commute will want to check out the new 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage. The combination of the low initial cost and extended warranty is very attractive to buyers. This, in combination with the impressive fuel economy, makes the new Mirage one of the easiest vehicles on the wallet.
What's New for 2019?
Part of the fifth generation that was introduced back in 2014, the 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage sees a few notable changes. There are two new trim levels available, known as the LE and RF. Each of these trims builds on the standard features of the ES, but in slightly different ways. Cruise control and silver stitching on the seats are the only other notable changes for this year.
Unrivaled Fuel Efficiency
Those interested in a non-hybrid vehicle that gets outstanding fuel economy should look no further. The 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage is the most fuel-efficient non-hybrid out there currently. Considering how much cheaper this vehicle is than any hybrid, it is easy to see the appeal for many buyers. Exactly how good the fuel economy is depends on the model consumers select.
Buyers who choose the hatchback version of the Mirage with the CVT engine can expect to get 36 MPG in the city and 43 MPG on the highway. Having the same model but equipped with an automatic transmission will drop the number down to 33 MPG in the city and 41 MPG on the highway.
Impressive Standard and Available Technology
Each and every version of the 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage comes equipped a Bluetooth wireless system for syncing smartphones and audio streaming devices. They all also have both a USB port and a 12-volt power outlet. Controls on the steering wheel allow drivers to use their phone, adjust their audio, and activate voice features.
LE, SE, and GT trims all feature Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility. Both systems put the driver's notifications right on the homescreen in an effort to minimize distractions while driving. These trims add MP3 capability to their radios. The SE and GT versions of the 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage also have automatic climate control.
Surprising Cargo Space
Since it is such a compact car, many consumers are unprepared for how roomy it is on the inside. It provides drivers with up to 47 cu ft of cargo space. Even with the seats up, there is still a generous 17.2 cu ft of space. The 60/40 split rear seats, luggage floorboard, and rear shelf are all designed to help consumers get the most out of their vehicle.
Well Thought Out Performance
While no one will be winning any races driving the new Mirage, they will appreciate many of the design aspects that went into this car. It is easy to park and maneuver this car thanks to its small size and its best-in-class turning radius. Having both a manual and automatic transmission option helps there be a perfect Mirage for more potential buyers.
Just as much thought was given to stopping as it was to moving with the new Mirage. These vehicles all come equipped with Hill Start Assist to help prevent drivers from rolling backward. Consumers will also get Active Stability Control, four-channel Electronic Brake-force Distribution with Brake Assist, and Traction Control Logic.
Five Trims to Choose From
Depending on their needs, there are five different trim options available for consumers in 2019.
- ES: This entry-level model is available with either an automatic or manual transmission. It gives drivers convenient features such as a rearview camera, remote keyless entry, and 6-way adjustable driver's seat. It also has a stylish rear spoiler.
- LE: This eye-catching version of the Mirage has 15" black alloy wheels, black seats with red accents, and black side view mirrors. Drivers will find a 6.5" smartphone link display audio system. It adds heated front seats.
- SE: Another trim that builds off the features of the ES, this trim adds fog lights, a push-button start, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel. It sits on 14" alloy wheels.
- GT: This trim features most of what the others do and also adds high-intensity discharge headlights and 15" two-tone alloy wheels.
- RF: The RF, or Rockford Edition, of the 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage adds a premium audio system with an amplifier and subwoofers. It is distinguishable by the special Rockford Edition badging.
The 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage is a respectable choice for those with a limited budget but who are still seeking a new vehicle with impressive warranty coverage.
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Mitsubishi Mirage invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here.)
Note: All Mitsubishi Mirage MSRP, invoice and dealer cost dollar figures above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.