2018, 2019 Nissan Armada Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost w/ Holdback
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
Nissan Armada Prices - How Much is a Nissan Armada?
To avoid overpaying on a new Nissan Armada, shop prices online first. Get up front pricing before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
What’s New for the 2018 Model Year?
With the Armada receiving a full redesign last year, no major updates were made for 2018. Buyers will enjoy a few additional standard features, including an 8.0-inch touch screen and hands-free texting. Available as an option, Nissan’s new rear-view mirror can display high-resolution footage from the backup camera.
What Styles Does It Come In?
The 2018 Nissan Armada is a truck-based SUV that can seat up to eight people. However, most adults will find the Armada’s third-row seat to be a tight fit. While the RWD version of the Armada will perform well in regular weather conditions, an optional 4WD system helps the Armada to handle off-road excursions and deep snow.
What Are the Available Trims?
- Like the entire 2018 Nissan Armada lineup, the base SV trim comes equipped with a robust V8 engine. Some of the SUV’s standard creature comforts include a 13-speaker Bose audio system, a touch-screen interface, and heated front seats. Trailering equipment and a power tailgate come with the optional Driver package.
- Lined with leather upholstery, the Armada SL is just a touch more luxurious. Its 360-degree camera makes parking a less annoying experience. You can also equip the SL trim with safety innovations like forward emergency braking and blind-spot monitoring.
- The top-tier Platinum trim is the most expensive version of the Armada. A speed-sensitive steering system helps you to maneuver this large SUV in tight areas. Featuring dual screens, Nissan’s Mobile Entertainment System makes the Armada a more exciting vehicle for taking road trips. Heated and ventilated front seats add to the Platinum trim’s plush accommodations.
- There are just a few options available for the Armada Platinum. You can replace the second-row bench seat with a pair of bucket seats, which will reduce the SUV’s capacity to seven people. A Platinum Reserve appearance package is available as well.
How Does It Drive?
Despite the full-size Armada’s massive proportions, it does not feel clumsy on the road. Its surefooted handling puts drivers at ease. With just shy of 400 horsepower under the hood, the Armada certainly packs a lot of muscle. When called upon, it can tow 8,500 pounds with ease. Powerful brakes also enable this big bruiser to stop on a dime.
How’s the Fuel Economy?
Poor fuel economy is clearly one of the downsides to the 2018 Nissan Armada. You can expect the FWD Armada to deliver around 14 mpg in traffic and up to 19 mpg on the highway. Opting for the four-wheel-drive package slightly lowers the Armada’s efficiency. On the bright side, you can fill the tank with regular unleaded gas.
How to Calculate The Dealer Cost of a Nissan Armada
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Nissan Armada invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of all the options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here)
Note: All Nissan Armada MSRP, invoice and dealer cost dollar figures above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.