2017, 2018 Ram Promaster Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
Ram Promaster Prices - How Much is a Ram Promaster?
To avoid overpaying on a new Ram Promaster, shop prices online first. Get up front pricing before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
What’s New For 2017?
The Ram ProMaster has no substantial changes for this year.
Versatile Choice For Business Owners
The 2017 Ram ProMaster van has an interior design that makes efficient use of space, an interior that lets you access shelves and equipment easily, multiple configuration types as well as gas or diesel engine options. Its front-wheel drive structure provides responsive handling and increased low-traction performance. Its rear cargo area has nearly 90-degree vertical walls and a 65.4-inch cargo height for maximum storage and gives you the ability to stand up in the cargo area if you need to. Wide door openings also allow you to access everything you need to, from the side or the rear. Under the hood, the 3.6L V6 engine is standard, and delivers 280 horsepower and torque is at 260 pound-feet – all attached to a six-speed automatic transmission that sends power to the front wheels. The optional engine is a 3.0L 4-cylinder turbodiesel with 174 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque. When properly equipped, the Ram ProMaster can carry a payload up to 5,160 pounds and tow up to 5,100 pounds.
The 2017 Ram ProMaster has several available cargo lengths to hold as much as you require. The van with the 118-inch wheelbase has a standard cargo height of 65.4 inches, and the other models with wheelbases of 136 inches and 159 inches have a standard height of 76 inches. This lets you access what you need easily. Four trims are available for the Ram ProMaster.
- Cargo Van: 36-foot turning diameter, 460 cubic feet of cargo capacity.
- Window Van: rear backup camera, standard deep tint glass on the sides and rear, along with all features of the cargo van.
- Chassis Cab: front wheel drive system, 96-inch extended exterior mirrors, heavy-duty suspension, low frame height of 24.4 inches lets you access the bed without a step.
- Cutaway Van: lets you customize your van with either an 81-inch or 104-inch cab to axle lengths to fit the tools and equipment you need for your business.
The Ram ProMaster is ready to work when you are, with its powerful engine, ample storage space, and dependable warranties, it’ll help you conquer the toughest jobs on your to-do list. Whether you work on construction sites, make house repair calls at customers’ homes or run delivery routes, the 2017 Ram ProMaster is dependable, reliable and designed to simplify your workday.
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Ram Promaster invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here.)
Note: All Ram Promaster MSRP, invoice and dealer cost dollar figures above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.