2015 - 2016 Range Rover Evoque Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
View Rebates Here.
To avoid overpaying on a 2015 Range Rover Evoque, shop prices online first. Get up front pricing before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
What’s New for 2017
For 2017, Land Rover has added a convertible body style to the Evoque. A low-speed crawl control mode has also been added as a standard feature.
A Personal Performance Luxury Vehicle
The 2017 Evoque is a vehicle that is extremely fun to drive, and that starts with its engine. The 2017 Range Rover Evoque features a 2.0-liter turbocharged four cylinder engine that sounds great and puts a steady and robust 240 horsepower to go along with 250 lb-ft of torque.
The engine is fitted with an excellent 9-speed automatic transmission that shifts smoothly and delivers power to the standard all-wheel drive system. The Evoque gets a very good 24 combined mpg fuel economy, which is among the best in the luxury crossover market.
The high-performance of the Evoque does not come at the expense of luxury. The Evoque looks great from the outside, and its cabin is filled with the leather upholstery, smooth fixtures, and excellent layout drivers have come to expect from the Range Rover line.
The 2017 Evoque drives well in all manner of terrain. Its strong all-wheel drive system maintains traction over wet or loose surfaces, and its new All-Terrain Progress Control is now standard to deal with the even the most challenging landscape features.
Available Options and Trim Levels
The 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque presents three body types: a two-door “coupe,” a four-door hatchback, and—new for 2017—a convertible. There are five available trim levels, though not all are available for each body type.
• The base level SE has a number of great features, starting with 18-inch alloy wheels and power folding mirrors.
• The SE Premium adds xenon headlights, a panoramic sunroof, and more including all of the SE’s great features. An SE Dynamic package makes this even better with 12-way power seats, a 10.2-inch touchscreen, and more.
• The HSE adds even more features, including 19-inch wheels and blind-spot monitoring. An HSE Dynamic package adds adaptive suspension to this trim, plus more features.
• The top-of-the-line Autobiography model is loaded with all the features of the lower trim models, plus 20-inch alloy wheels, beautiful extended leather trim, and more.
The “coupe” comes in only the SE Premium trim, and the convertible can be had in the SE or HSE Dynamic trim levels. The four-door hatchback is available in all five trim levels.
The 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque is a comfortable, luxurious crossover vehicle that drives extremely well. Even if drivers don’t have the desire to take extended off-road excursions, they should definitely consider the 2017 Evoque.
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Range Rover Evoque invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost (calculated above) + Taxes / Licensing Fees - Rebate / Incentive = True Cost (You can get rebates and incentives here.)
Note: All Range Rover Evoque MSRP, invoice and dealer cost dollar figures above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.