2023 Subaru Crosstrek Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost w/Holdback
MSRP | Invoice Price | Destination Fee | Holdback | Dealer Cost
Subaru Crosstrek Pricing for the Base, Premium, Sport, Limited and Hybrid Trims
To find the best possible price on a new Subaru Crosstrek, shop prices online first. Get up front pricing before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
How to Calculate The Dealer Cost of a Subaru Crosstrek
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Subaru Crosstrek invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of all the options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here)
• Subaru Ascent Invoice Prices
• Subaru BRZ Invoice Prices
• Subaru Crosstrek Invoice Prices
• Subaru Forester Invoice Prices
• Subaru Impreza Invoice Prices
• Subaru Legacy Invoice Prices
• Subaru Outback Invoice Prices
• Subaru Solterra Invoice Prices
• Subaru WRX Invoice Prices
Note: All Subaru Crosstrek MSRP, invoice and dealer cost dollar figures above are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.