2018 Toyota Avalon Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost w/ Holdback
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
Toyota Avalon Prices - How Much is a Toyota Avalon?
To avoid overpaying on a new Toyota Avalon, shop prices online first. Get up front pricing before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
What New for the 2018 Model Year?
Nothing has been changed on the 2018 Toyota Avalon. The most notable updates occurred last year, which included the arrival of a standard Toyota Safety Sense package.
What Styles Does It Come In?
The 2018 Toyota Avalon is a spacious, full-size family sedan. Although all-wheel drive is not offered, the standard FWD system will perform well in most weather conditions. A six-speed automatic gearbox is also found on the new Avalon.
What Trims Does It Come In?
- If the higher trim levels are out of your price range, the base Avalon XLE packs enough luxury. Advanced safety features, such as pre-collision braking and lane-keep assist, will help you to avoid danger on a daily basis. Some of the standard interior features include leather upholstery, an eight-speaker sound system, and Toyota’s well-designed Entune infotainment unit. You also can’t forget about the Avalon’s refined V6 engine, which smoothly develops 268 horsepower and 248 pound-feet of torque.
- Although the Avalon XLE Plus does not include many upgrades, you will receive a sunroof and an auto-dimming rearview mirror.
- The mid-level Premium trim is quite luxurious. While the built-in navigation system will come in handy on road trips, blind-spot monitoring makes maneuvering on the interstate less hectic. A nine-speaker sound system adds to the Avalon Premium’s charm.
- Toyota designed the Avalon Touring to have a sportier feel. Its stiffer suspension enables you to enjoy crisper handling on the road. On the exterior, a set of 18-inch alloy wheels and LED lighting give the Avalon Touring a sharper appearance.
- Sitting atop the Avalon lineup is the Limited model. No other trim provides xenon headlamps and ventilated front seats. The Avalon Limited boasts heated rear seats as well. Music lovers will certainly like the premium JBL sound system’s forceful bass response.
How Does It Drive?
After their initial test drive, most people are thoroughly impressed by the Avalon's smoothness. Whether you are climbing a steep mountain road or darting down the freeway, the Avalon’s V6 engine will provide the necessary strength. If you desire just a bit more sportiness, the Touring trim will do the trick. A plush ride is yet another one of the Avalon’s standout qualities.
According to the EPA, the 2018 Toyota Avalon will give you 21 mpg in town and up to 30 mpg on the open highway. In contrast to some of its competitors, the Avalon does not demand the use of premium fuel. All trims provide a fuel-saving Eco driving mode, which can be activated at the touch of a button.
How to Calculate The Dealer Cost of a Toyota Avalon
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Toyota Avalon invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of all the options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here)
Note: All Toyota Avalon MSRP, invoice and dealer cost dollar figures above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.