2017, 2018 Toyota Yaris iA Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost w/ Holdback
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
Toyota Yaris iA Prices - How Much is a Toyota Yaris iA?
To avoid overpaying on a new Toyota Yaris iA, shop prices online first. Get up front pricing before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
What’s New for 2017?
Because the Scion brand was discontinued this year, the Yaris iA now features a Toyota nameplate. No other major changes were made.
What Styles Does It Come In?
All versions of the 2017 Toyota Yaris iA come in the form of a five-passenger sedan. Power is sent to the front wheels. You can stick with the six-speed manual gearbox or opt for a six-speed automatic transmission. Some of the available exterior colors include Frost White, Pulse Red, and Abyss Blue.
What Are the Available Trims?
- Toyota makes it easy for Yaris iA buyers by only offering a single trim. Featuring dual USB ports and smartphone integration, the touch-screen infotainment system remains one of the car’s key highlights. Some of the other standard goodies include a six-speaker sound system, a backup camera, and a pre-collision warning system.
- While every buyer will receive alloy wheels and LED turn-signal indicators, a sleek rear spoiler is available as a dealer-installed option. Your dealer also offers upgrades such as navigation and a center armrest.
- Under the hood of the 2017 Toyota Yaris iA sits a small 1.5-liter, four-cylinder engine. It pumps out 106 horsepower and 103 pound-feet of torque, which is just enough pep for everyday commuting. While the Yaris iA is far from being a quick car, you should have no trouble keeping up with the surrounding traffic. When taking a sharp curve, you will immediately notice the Yaris iA’s lack of sportiness. Fortunately, you can look forward to experiencing a smooth ride on the highway.
- Despite the sedan’s small size, it does provide enough room for most drivers. There is also a surprising amount of space in the back. When shopping at the supermarket, you can take full advantage of the sedan’s rather large trunk. Easy-to-use features make the Yaris iA especially rewarding to drive on an everyday basis.
The 2017 Toyota Yaris iA is engineered to burn regular unleaded gas. In regards to fuel economy, you can expect the manual version to return 30 mpg in the city and 39 mpg on the highway. Meanwhile, the automatic transmission can deliver 32 mpg in urban areas and up to 40 mpg on the open road.
How to Calculate The Dealer Cost of a Toyota Yaris iA
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Toyota Yaris iA invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of all the options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here)
Note: All Toyota Yaris iA MSRP, invoice and dealer cost dollar figures above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.