2016, 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
Dodge Grand Caravan Prices
To avoid overpaying on a new Dodge Grand Caravan, price shop online first. Get up front prices before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
This year's giant among minivans includes:
- Seating for seven
- 283 horsepower
- A six-speed, automatic transmission
- A 3,600-pound towing capacity
- Fold-flat seats
Dodge offers its stellar minivan in four versions. Those are called:
- SE Plus
Drivers can buy this quality model for about $25,000. Hardly an entry-level product, the SE includes:
- A touring suspension
- A six-speaker audio system
- A three-zone climate-control system
- Electronic stability-control technology
This level adds key features to the SE classification. Highlights include:
- A leather-wrapped shift knob
- Voice-command technology
- One-year of SiriusXM radio
- A USB port
Auto shoppers can get more of what they expect from a minivan with this version. It features:
- A roof-rack system
- Dual, power sliding doors
- A power rear gate
Drivers in search of a full-featured minivan can select this setup. It provides:
- A nine-speaker sound system
- A subwoofer
- A rear-view camera
- Leather-trimmed seats
- A 40-gigabyte hard drive
- A touchscreen display
Every 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan comes with a V6 engine. That power plant provides ample acceleration capability. Meanwhile, the model's touring suspension delivers unexpected responsiveness. As a result, this minivan produces car-like drives.
The 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan averages 17 Mpg in town and 24 Mpg on the highway. Those who regularly drive this model at full capacity will see lower gas mileage.
Compared to cars, minivans allow owners to do more. With a 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan, one can:
- Haul kids to school, ballgames and various functions
- Drive for an app-based ride service
- Move boxes or appliances
- Stow gear for a band
- Offer courier deliveries
Available Paint Colors
This year's Grand Caravan color selection suits most tastes. Available hues include:
- Onyx Crystal
- Contusion Blue
- Granite Pearl
- Octane Red
- White Knuckle
Dodge sells this exceptional minivan at dealerships across the United States.
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Dodge Grand Caravan invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here.)
Note: All Dodge Grand Caravan Prices above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.