2016, 2017 Acura TLX Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
To avoid overpaying on a new Acura TLX, price shop online first. Get up front prices before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
Acura MDX Prices
Acura RDX Prices
Acura RLX Prices
Acura RLX Sport Hybrid Prices
Acura TLX Prices
New for the 2017 model year, the Acura MDX has a completely redesigned look. New headlights and a new grille make the MDX stand out from the designs of previous years, but they are not the only new features. An electronic parking brake and the AcuraWatch grouping of safety features now come standard, and new options include 20-inch wheels, LED fog lights, and more.
The Acura MDX has a dynamic, almost sport-wagon look to its exterior styling. Its new front end combines with a tapered roofline and a sleekly angled rear end to convey a feeling of both performance and refinement. Its four doors are molded seamlessly to the sleek profile and give the SUV a slightly aggressive look that drivers will appreciate.
Inside, the 2017 Acura MDX’s cabin is larger than it appears from the outside. Its three rows of seating hold adults and children comfortably, and the sliding mid-row seats allow easy access to the rear third row. There is ample cargo space, and the second-row seats folded down perfectly flat, allowing even large objects to be carried with ease. The understated dash and center console are simple and easy to use, and they fit well with the rest of the interior’s elegant design.
The 2017 Acura MDX comes with three levels of trim package options: Standard, Technology, and Advance.
• The base-level Standard package has numerous excellent features that might have only been available as pricey options in years past. These include 18-inch wheels, eight-way power adjustable front seats, and more.
• The midrange Technology package upgrades to beautiful 20-inch wheels and adds a remote engine start, among other great features.
• The top-level Advance package includes everything in the Technology package and also includes such amenities as front and rear parking sensors, an interior wood trim, and leather sport seats.
• In addition to these three trim levels, the 2017 MDX also offers an all-new Sport Hybrid package. This package includes an upgraded power train that delivers more acceleration and smoother shifting. All-wheel drive is another option that can improve the MDX’s driving experience even further.
The 2017 Acura MDX is among the safest crossover SUVs available this year. It is an IIHS top safety pick plus, and it received a full five-star safety rating in overall as well as side and front impact safety. Optional rearview cameras and blind-spot monitoring sensors increase the MDX’s safety even further.The luxury crossover SUV market is a highly competitive one, and the 2017 Acura MDX stands out among its rivals. It is one of the most attractively styled, and best driving, models in its class.
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Acura TLX invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here.)
Note: All Acura TLX Prices above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.