2017, 2018 Buick Cascada Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
To avoid overpaying on a new Buick Cascada, price shop online first. Get up front prices before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
• Buick Enclave Prices
• Buick Encore Invoice Prices
• Buick Envision Prices
• Buick Lacrosse Invoice Prices
• Buick Regal Invoice Prices
• Buick Verano Invoice Prices
Changes for the current year include the following:
- The new exterior metallic colors of Ebony Twilight and Smoked Pearl replace the deleted colors of Carbon Black and Graystone.
- Sport Touring appears as a new trim level.
- The IntelliLink® audio system with the 7-inch color LCD display, AM/FM stereo, and MP3 CD player no longer includes navigation on the entry-level trim. The front fog lamps are also deleted from that trim.
To get up to an EPA-estimated 27 MPG on the highway and 20 MPG in the city, the refined 200-horsepower 1.6-liter Turbo four-cylinder relies on Spark Ignition Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing. The electronically controlled six-speed automatic transmission with overdrive imperceptibly provides power when needed.
To prevent wheels from locking up, apply continuous pressure to the four-wheel Antilock Disc Brakes, which avoids the need to pump the brakes when road conditions are slippery. The StabiliTrak® Stability Control System helps maintain control during emergency maneuvers in low-traction conditions, such as when swerving to avoid an accident under pouring rain.
The following trims are available:
- Cascada is the entry-level trim but features such upscale features as headlamps that automatically adjust their beam angle so they aim in the correct direction, a soft-top that descends in just 17 seconds, and front row seats that power-adjust in 10 different ways.
- Cascada Premium adds Front and Rear Park Assist that warns of stationary objects when maneuvering forward or backwards at low speeds. This trim also turns on the lights automatically when the vehicle enters tunnels, deflects air from the front and rear seats when the top is down, and automatically switches on the wipers when enough moisture gathers on the windshield.
- Cascada Sport Touring tops the trims with an exclusive True Blue Metallic exterior color, 20-inch aluminum wheels with Sterling Silver finish, a leather-wrapped three-spoke steering wheel, alloy pedals, and Magic Black interior trim decor.
Among the technological advances in the 2017 Buick Cascada is the built-in 4G Wi-Fi hotspot that connects up to seven devices to the Internet. The downloadable myBuick app allows unlocking, locking, and remote starting from wherever the driver has the smartphone. To maximize the music, the Buick IntelliLink® infotainment system includes three trial months of SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, compatibility with Pandora® and Stitcher® on the smartphone, three trail months of SiriusXM® weather and data services, phone book access, and voice control.
To keep every driver safe, available Forward Collision Alert warns if the 2017 Buick Cascada is about to hit the vehicle up front. Available Lane Departure Warning sends alerts if the vehicle drifts from the current lane without a turn signal being activated.
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Buick Cascada invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here.)
Note: All Buick Cascada Prices above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.