Five New Car Buying Services that Will Help You Pocket Savings and Make Your Life Easier ...
It’s a fact – over 90% of people suffer from buyer’s remorse after purchasing a new car. After all - it's a lot of money! It's that sickening feeling you get after you signed on the dotted line.
You’re stuck! You begin to wonder:
- How much extra profit did the dealer make from me?
- Did I get a good deal? Was I ripped off?
- Was I pressured into buying a car - I don't want - at a price I can't afford?
That's why most people hate the car buying process.
When a salesperson says "can I help you?" many people want to turn and run. You may feel the same way. Most people hate sales pressure
- Maybe you feel you are not a good negotiator - and there can be hours – even days - of back and forth negotiating.
- Maybe you hate the sales pressure - the salesperson’s job is to get you to buy "TODAY".
- And then you go home only to find out that someone you know paid thousands less for the same vehicle.
But it doesn't have to be this way anymore. In fact, many consumers have already realized huge savings without all the negotiations and sales pressure. You can too.Now it’s Possible to Buy the Car You Want at the Price You Can Afford - Without all the Headaches and the Hassle of Negotiating.
In fact, you can eliminate most - if not all - of the haggling! And it won’t cost you a dime - it only takes 20 minutes - and you can do this from the comfort of your home! ...
So let’s get to the “Nitty Gritty”. Here are the five car buying services that will help you save time and money...
Free Car Buying Services You Should Be Using to Make Your Car Shopping Experience Easier:
First, here are some of the benefits they have in common:
- They are easy, fast and free. You can check prices on as many vehicles as you like.
- You are under no obligation to buy. No pressure – No hassle. Shop and compare from the comfort of your home – Risk Free.
- They all provide multiple price quotes from dealers in your area who agree to offer their lowest possible price to earn your business. Haggling is history!
Many car shoppers report prices that are below the dealer invoice prices! You will receive prices not offered anywhere else.
How the top 5 car buying services will save you time & money...
and how to use them to get the best results.
How CarClearanceDeals Will Help You Save You Money
Did you know that most dealers finance their inventory through what's called a dealer plan? With these plans, dealers don't pay interest on their vehicles for the first two or three months - depending on the plan. After that, the interest kicks in and dealers start to panic - The interest starts to cut into their profit.
This usually happens because a sales manager overestimated the local car market. It happens all the time.
This is usually when dealers will offer clearance prices to get them off the lot. This is where Car Clearance Deals can help you. They will put you in touch with dealers that have these types of offers. You can instantly Compare Dealer Clearance Prices and Save.
They are also simple and free to use. Select the vehicle you want. Include some information about you and then sit back and wait for your prices. You can select up to four dealers and start your own Online bidding war.
Give them a try!. You have nothing to lose.
Getting a Great Deal on a New Car is Hard! Why Not Let CarsDirect do all the Heavy Lifting for You ...
If you'd like to get a good deal on you next new car, do it from the comfort of your home and have the backing of a nationally trust brand, CarsDirect can help you.
CarsDirect can put you in touch with dealers that are willing to offer their lowest prices. And it's free. And they are one of the most recognized and trusted brands in the automotive space.
Their is Good Reason to Trust CarsDirect:
• Time Magazine named CarsDirect as on of the "50 Best" websites in the world
• PC Magazine named them the "Top 100 Classic Website"
• PC World said they are a "Top Website for Buying Anything"
Sine 1998, CarsDirect has helped millions of car buyers get a great deal on a new car by providing minute-by-minute pricing updates. You'll be fully armed with the information you need to make an informed choice.
Some of the Benefits You Will Receive by Using CarsDirect
No going from dealer to dealer and haggling over price.
They connect you to the Internet Department at a Trusted Dealership.
No worries about overpaying. Use CarsDirect's Target Price in your negotiation.
They take the legwork out of researching prices. Their pricing experts constantly monitor the latest deals to give you guidance you won't find anywhere else.
How CarsDirect Works
There process is simple. Once you determine the vehicle you are interested in, simply provide a little information about yourself, and CarsDirect will go to work for you.
They will connect you to the Internet Department at Trusted Dealerships to get the ball going. The Internet Department will do there best to get you the deal you want.
If you like the deal, you can drive away with your new car happy, knowing you had a good experience!
If your still not sure if that is the vehicle for you, you can start the process all over and find a different car. Its a quick and free service. Because you are never under any obligation to buy you can rinse and repeat until you get exactly what you want.
There is a lot of confusion surrounding our field. I want to give you 4 criteria or elements you absolutely, positively must have in any solution you obtain:
- It's a totally free service.
- You are never under any obligation to buy.
- You will never have to provide credit details or pay any money upfront until you're sure you want the vehicle.
- The information you provide about yourself is always protected.
Like Car Clearance Deals, NadaGuides, Motortrend and Edmunds, CarsDirect complies with those 4 criteria.
If you want a no-hassle experience way to shop, give CarsDirect a try. They have helped millions of car shoppers save money in the past and they can help you do the same.
Here is the SECRET to using these services ...
Leverage the power of all 4 car buying services - Get price quotes from all of them.
Your savings will follow!
If you have purchased a car in the past you probably know that you will get nowhere using the phone – calling dealer after dealer - asking for the best price. The price always changes when you get to the dealership. Using Motortrend, Car Clearance Deals, and Cars Direct is much more effective. Get new car quotes from all of them and you will know who offers the best price.
All it takes is 4 simple steps:
- Get prices from CarClearanceDeals.
- Get upfront prices from CarsDirect.
- Get prices from MoterTrend trusted dealers.
- Sit back and wait for the best deals to come to you.
Then – Rinse and repeat for other vehicles you are considering.
There is no better feeling than knowing you got a great deal!
Happy Shopping!Related New Car Buying Guide:
How to Buy New Cars Below Dealer Invoice Prices - Save Thousands on your next new car! Learn how to buy new cars below dealer invoice prices.