2019 Chevrolet Equinox Colors - Exterior & Interior Color OptionsColor Guide • Advice
2019 Chevrolet Equinox Color Options[an error occurred while processing this directive]
The 2019 Chevy Equinox is a beautiful SUV and a must have for many people this year. It offers drivers a very well rounded experience on the road. This is due to its very versatile design.
This vehicle is able to comfortably seat up to five people and it gets a whopping 39 miles per gallon on the highway and 28 miles per gallon in the city. That’s nothing to sneeze at. If you plan to use your Equinox to tow something, you’ll be happy to hear that it has a towing capacity of between 1,500 and 3,000 pounds.
Not only that, but it is also affordable and efficient, starting at just under $24,000 for the L model. In addition to this, it is highly customizable with a large variety of color options.
2019 Chevrolet Equinox Exterior Colors
There are a total of fourteen exterior color options available for your 2019 Equinox. These range from warm reds all the way to cool silvers. My favorite of them all, however, is the Orange Burst Metallic exterior color, but my favorite color is orange, so I may be a bit biased.
No matter what your favorite color is, there is a color of this version of the Equinox that will make anyone happy. Here is a list of all exterior color option available for your 2019 Chevrolet Equinox, as well as the models that sport them.
- Cajun Red Tintcoat – Available only on the LT and Premier versions.
- Iridescent Pearl Tricoat – Available only on the LT and Premier Versions.
- Nightfall Gray Metallic - Available on the LS, LT, and Premiere models.
- Sandy Ridge Metallic - Available on the LS, LT, and Premiere models.
- Ivy Metallic – Available on the LS, LT, and Premiere models.
- Satin Steel Metallic - Available only on the LT and Premier versions.
- Storm Blue Metallic - Available on the LS, LT, and Premiere models.
- Silver ice Metallic – Available on all models.
- Summit White – Available on all models.
- Mosaic Black Metallic - Available on the LS, LT, and Premiere models.
- Pepperdust Metallic - Available only on the LT and Premier versions.
- Orange Burst Metallic - Available on the LS, LT, and Premiere models.
- Kinetic Blue metallic - Available on the LS, LT, and Premiere models.
- Pacific Blue Metallic - Available only on the LT and Premier versions.
There may not be as much variety here as you may get with other car models, but these all look spectacular on the Equinox.
2019 Chevrolet Equinox Interior Colors
For many people, the interior colors of the car are just as important, if not more so, then the exterior color. It is great to have a car that looks wonderful from the outside, but when you are driving you want to be happy with the colors on the inside. I mean, that is what you are going to see the most, right?
Fortunately, there are options available. You don’t have to stick with just one thing. Now, there aren’t quite as many options here as there were for the exterior colors. I’m personally a big fan of the Jet Black with Brandy accents. My Equinox, however, has the Medium Ash Gray interior option. Here are the options that you have for the interior colors of your Equinox.
- Jet Black - Available only on the LT and Premier versions.
- Jet Black/Brandy – Only available on the Premier version.
- Jet Black/Cinnamon – Only available on the LT version.
- Medium Ash Gray – Available on all versions.
There are even a couple of options for the trim of the seats that you can choose from. Those are premium cloth trim or perforated leather for your trim. The premium cloth is available on the L, LS, and LT models. The perforated leather trim for the seats is only available through the premiere models.
2019 Chevrolet Equinox - Other Available Color Options
Beyond just choosing your exterior and interior colors, there are other options to choose from as well. For example, those of you that prefer an all black ride would be really interested in the Black Out package.
The Black Out package includes a few different customization options for your Equinox. For one thing, it comes with a gloss black emblem kit. I prefer to swap this out for the beautiful Illuminated Black Bowtie Emblem. That extra little glow really makes it pop. The kit package also includes a black grill surrounded by black as well as all black front and rear bowtie emblems. You can also have black mirror caps.
With an all black 2019 Chevrolet Equinox, though, I really like how the optional chrome mirror caps look. Having the chrome mirror caps, chrome grill, and chrome door handles all look exceptional on an all black Equinox. You can even add in a bright rear bumper protector if you want.
There are only fourteen options available for the exterior colors of the 2019 Chevrolet Equinox, which seems rather limited. I would definitely love to see some more greens and blues in there, but that is just me. The color options that they did choose to provide, however, are all beautiful and lend themselves to the aesthetic of the Equinox very well.
I am a bit disappointed in the number of options available for the interior colors, however. I would like to see options that match the exterior color. I would love to have some orange accents and trim inside of my Orange Burst Metallic Equinox, but alas, that isn’t an option direct from the manufacturer.
All-in-all, I am very satisfied with my Equinox and the colors that I have chosen. The other colors available are all great, and I am sure that you can find something that you and the whole family will be proud to be seen in. Get yours now![an error occurred while processing this directive]