2024 Ram 2500 Regular Cab Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost w/Holdback
MSRP | Invoice Price | Destination Fee | Holdback | Dealer Cost
Ram 2500 Pricing for the Tradesman, Big Horn, Laramie, Power Wagon, Limited Longhorn and Limited Trims
To find the best possible price on a new Ram 2500 Regular Cab, shop prices online first. Get up front pricing before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Ram 2500 Regular Cab invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here.)
• Ram 1500 Crew Cab Invoice
• Ram 1500 Quad Cab Invoice
• Ram 2500 Regular Cab Invoice
• Ram 2500 Crew Cab Invoice
• Ram 2500 Mega Cab Invoice
• Ram 3500 Regular Cab Invoice
• Ram 3500 Crew Cab Invoice
• Ram 3500 Mega Cab Invoice
Note: All Ram 2500 Regular Cab MSRP, invoice and dealer cost dollar figures above are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.