2015 Chevrolet Impala Pros vs Cons. Should You Buy?
One of the best vehicles on the market for large car lovers is going to be the 2015 Chevrolet Impala. Chevrolet has always been considered to be one of the more popular vehicle manufacturers in the world. Below, one can find the pros and cons to purchasing the new 2015 Chevrolet Impala.
The Top 10 Reasons to Buy a 2015 Chevrolet Impala - The Pros
The 2015 Chevrolet Impala is classified as a large car, and it has been ranked 1 out of 10 of the top large cars category. It has a variety of different features that made it reach this rank, and below are the top 10 reasons why one should purchase this vehicle.
1. The most important thing that makes the 2015 Chevrolet Impala a great choice is the price.
Compared to other large cars, this model is a wonderful choice for the price. It offers a lot of different aspects and features for a low price.
2. The Chevrolet Impala has always been known for having great gas mileage, and the 2015 model is no different.
On average, the 2015 Chevrolet Impala can get anywhere from 19 to 22 miles per gallon, when driven in the city. On the highway, this model can get between 29 to 31 miles per gallon.
3. All of the different 2015 Chevrolet Impala versions come equipped with an automatic transmission.
An automatic transmission is just one of the specs that make the Impala a wonderful choice, especially for new drivers. It takes away the complications that arise when teaching or learning how to drive for the first time.
4. One of the biggest problems for a car is lack of space for passengers.
With the 2015 Chevrolet Impala, one can seat up to five people comfortably. Unlike other cars, this model is designed for passengers.
5. The 2015 Chevrolet Impala has been designed to offer a smooth ride for everyone riding within it.
Due to its specs, the Impala model offers smooth transitioning on different terrains making any ride in this model more comfortable.
6. Technology is also another reason to purchase the 2015 Chevrolet Impala.
It comes equipped with state of the art gadgets that add a sense of luxury to this model. Some of the things that come with this model are satellite radio, dual-zone automatic climate control, and keyless access. These are not the only special features that are available, but they are a few of the newest ones.
7. The 2015 Chevrolet Impala provides multiple air bags that are meant to keep the passengers and the driver safe.
This model has 6 different air bags in place, and they are a driver air bag, a side head air bag, a side air bag, a passenger air bag, a rear head air bag, and a rear body air bag.
8. Air bags are not the only safety measures that set the Chevrolet Impala apart from its competitors.
Some of these other safety features are brake assist, 4-wheel disc brakes, electronic stability control, 4-wheel ABS, traction control, and child safety locks. These features make this a wonderful choice for everyone who prefers a safe care to travel in.
9. The 2015 Chevrolet Impala is considered to be an extremely reliable choice.
According to the NHTSA, there isn’t any reason for recalls due to safety, and it is backed by a Chevrolet warranty. When driven off a lot, the 2015 Chevrolet Impala comes with two different warranties. It has a three year/36,000 mile bumper to bumper limited warranty and a five year/100,000 mile powertrain warranty.
10. When purchasing a vehicle, a lot of people want to know how powerful a vehicle is. Depending on the specific 2015 Chevrolet Impala, a lot of them have a V6 engine, which gives this vehicle a lot of power.
Reasons Not to Purchase the 2015 Chevrolet Impala - The Cons
The biggest reason for not purchasing the 2015 Chevrolet Impala would be for the lack of cargo space available. Even though it is classified as a large car, the 2015 Chevrolet Impala still lacks a lot of space to carry things, especially if the driver has more than one passenger. If one thinks that they will need to carry a lot of things, this would not be the best choice of vehicle.
1) 2015 Chevrolet Silverado
2) 2015 Chevrolet Colorado
3) 2015 Chevrolet Camaro
4) 2015 Chevrolet Cruze
5) 2015 Chevrolet Impala
6) 2015 Chevrolet Spark
7) 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe
8) 2015 Chevrolet Equinox
9) 2015 Chevrolet Malibu
10) 2015 Chevrolet Sonic
11) 2015 Chevrolet Suburban
12) 2015 Chevrolet Traverse
2014 Chevrolet Guide:
About The Competition
The 2015 Chevrolet Impala has two main competitors, and these cars are the Kia Cadenza and the Chrysler 300. When the 2015 Chevrolet Impala was put to the test, it was ranked first out of the top ten vehicles in its class. It achieved this by surpassing all of its competitors on multiple aspects. It not only provides comfort and luxury, but it brings a sense of safety and security that some of its competitors lack.
Overall, the pros outweigh the cons when purchasing the 2015 Chevrolet Impala. It drives smoothly, and it is offers the driver and their passengers a comfortable ride from point A to point B. The inside technology rivals all others on the market, and it is backed by Chevrolet, which has proven to make quality vehicles for years. Purchasing the 2015 Chevrolet Impala will be a wonderful choice for anyone who has a family or wants a smooth looking ride to cruise from place to place in.
• How to Buy New Cars Below Dealer Invoice Prices