2016, 2017 BMW X6 Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
To avoid overpaying on a new BMW X6, price shop online first. Get up front prices before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
New for 2017
For the 2017 model year, the X6 has received a number of updates. Its excellent iDrive infotainment system has been upgraded to its best version yet, and it provides even better more intuitive controls than before. Wireless charging for a phone and a wi-fi hotspot have also been added to the X6 for the 2017 model year.
An Aggressively Styled, Powerful SUV
The 2017 BMW X6 is a luxury sports SUV that does a number of things very well. Its exterior design, for starters, is visually striking. Its low, wide stance conveys power, and its sleek, sloping profile and roofline practically shout speed. Inside, it has a roomy, elegant cabin that features top-notch engineering and second-to-none construction materials. Under the hood, the X6 sports an available 4.4-liter twin-turbo V8 engine that puts out a powerful 675 hp. With this great-sounding, aggressive engine, the BMW X6 goes from 0-60 mph in only 4 seconds, remarkable for any SUV.
Available Options and Trim Packages
The 2017 BMW X6 is an excellent crossover SUV even in the base package, but for drivers looking for a little extra, it offers some nice upgrade options as well.
• The base model sDrive35i comes equipped with rear-wheel drive and four doors. It features comfortable seating for five. It has beautiful-looking 19-inch rims, and sunroof, and a wide array of other great features that on many other vehicles would only be available as expensive options.
• The xDrive35i has all the same features as the base model sDrive35i, with one key difference. The xDrive35i is equipped with an excellent all-wheel drive system that increases the traction and stability of the X6 considerably. Both the sDrive35i and the xDrive35i have 300 hp six-cylinder engines.
• The high end x50i swaps out the six-cylinder engine for a twin-turbo V8 that delivers amazing responsiveness and acceleration. It also sports a 16-speaker audio system, a four-zone climate control system and more.
All the trim packages come with BMW’s iDrive infotainment system. This center-console-mounted, touch screen and dial based system takes a bit of getting used to, but once drivers master it, the iDrive offers an unparalleled level of simple control of all the vehicle entertainment and informational systems.
The 2017 BMW X6 is a gorgeous, comfortable, and luxurious crossover SUV that above all is a pleasure to drive – check it out.
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base BMW X6 invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here.)
Note: All BMW X6 Prices above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.