2016, 2017 Kia Forte Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost w/ Holdback
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
Kia Forte Prices - How Much is a Kia Forte?
To avoid overpaying on a new Kia Forte, price shop online first. Get up front prices before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
The 2017 Kia Forte sedan comes with two engine options, both of which are 2.0-liter four-cylinder models.
• The LX and S models come with an engine that puts out a solid 147 horsepower and 132 pound-feet of torque. This engine’s fuel economy is excellent, at a combined 32 miles per gallon with the standard automatic transmission.
• The Forte EX’s engine puts out a more robust 164 horsepower and 151 pound-feet of torque. This extra power translates to a more responsive throttle and a quicker engine, but one that gets a slightly lower 28 miles per gallon combined fuel economy.
The exterior styling of the 2017 Kia Forte sedan is far from that of basic family sedans. Its re-designed front end and sleek, attractive line give the Forte a modern, attractive look. Its quality design also keeps out road noise, allowing occupants to travel in quiet.
Inside, the Kia Forte sports a straightforward, well thought out interior design. The clean, high-tech dash and center console put all the vehicle’s controls at the driver’s fingertips. The four doors allow easy entry and exit to the Forte’s front and back row. The roomy cabin features plenty of legroom for passengers and drivers, and the trunk is wide and has ample space for cargo.
The 2017 Kia Forte sedan comes in three available models: the LX, the S, and the EX.
• The base model LX comes with a number of great standard features, among which are 15-inch wheels, heated mirrors. The Popular trim package adds on a suite of optional features like automatic headlights, a 4.3-inch touchscreen, and more.
• The mid-level S Sedan features a sports-tuned suspension and 16-inch alloy wheels, in addition to most of the LX’s available options. A Technology trim package can be added to the S model, which includes great features like LED taillights and keyless entry. A Premium trim package for the S model adds such amenities as a sunroof and heated seats.
• The high-end EX model features the above mentioned more power engine, as well as leather upholstery and heated front seats. An available Premium Plus trim package for the EX includes luxury features all the options included in the S model’s premium package, and adds xenon headlights, a navigation system, and more.
Government safety agencies awarded the 2017 Forte a five-star crash safety rating. It was also given five stars for side impact safety and four stars for front impact safety. It comes with front and side airbags, stability control, and anti-lock disc breaks to help protect occupants when on the road.
The 2017 Kia Forte Sedan is a great overall value for drivers who are looking for a four-door family vehicle. Its mix of performance and comfort, as well as its wealth of standard and optional features, make the Forte a winner.
How to Calculate The Dealer Cost of a Kia Forte
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Kia Forte invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of all the options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here)
Note: All Kia Forte Prices above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.