2023 Kia Soul Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost w/Holdback
MSRP | Invoice Price | Destination Fee | Holdback | Dealer Cost
Kia Soul Pricing for the LX, S, GT-Line, X-Line, Ex and Turbo Trims
To find the best possible price on a new Kia Soul, shop prices online first. Get up front pricing before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
How to Calculate The Dealer Cost of a Kia Soul
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Kia Soul invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of all the options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here)
Note: All Kia Soul MSRP, invoice and dealer cost dollar figures above are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.
• Kia Carnival Invoice Prices
• Kia Forte Invoice Prices
• Kia K5 Invoice Prices
• Kia Niro Invoice Prices
• Kia Niro EV Invoice Prices
• Kia Rio Invoice Prices
• Kia Seltos Invoice Prices
• Kia Sorento Invoice Prices
• Kia Soul Invoice Prices
• Kia Sportage Invoice Prices
• Kia Stinger Invoice Prices
• Kia Telluride Invoice Prices