2019 Audi A4 Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
To avoid overpaying on a new Audi A4, shop prices online first. Get up front pricing before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
The new 2019 Audi A4 has been highly ranked, it currently seats at fourth spot, among luxury small cars. This already makes the A4 a high-performance vehicle that’s able to surpass competition from many of its competitors. In fact, the 2019 Audi A4 has been given an 8.8 out of 10 score from car evaluations based on 31 various sources of research. There’s no doubt that the Audi A4 promises to deliver on the road, and this is why one needs to have a look at the new features present in this year’s model.
What’s New for 2019?
The 2019 Audi A4 certainly took it’s admirers by storm ever since it was officially announced. Being one of the top-recommended luxury small cars on the market, the new A4 is one of the first Audi versions to discontinue the manual transmission option. This wasn’t to discourage the typical manual driver, but it was done to meet class and performance levels with the consideration that the future is here now.
The 2019 Audi A4 features a classy cabin that looks fascinating to the eye. It has a good handling balance that equally makes it a good ride. Just as expected, the version still comes with the standard features.
A Top Performing Luxury Sports Car
The 2019 Audi A4 is here with a bang and features a refined interior that still gives off a modern upscale look thanks to the fine leather finishing done on the seats. The A4 is actually fun to drive around due to its sharp handling. It also has state of the art technology represented by an instinctive infotainment system.
The 2019 Audi A4 carters for up to five people; the front seats are heated and can be power-adjusted in 8 various positions. Front sports seats come with more adjustment options and still have a ventilation system and a heated steering wheel. Unlike other competitors that offer synthetic leather, the Audi A4 comes with upholstery leather. The upgraded front sports seats offer exceptional comfort during long travels and the rear seats provide enough head and legroom for medium-sized adults.
Available Option and Trim Packages
The Audi A4 comes in three trim levels namely the Premium, Premium Plus, and Prestige. The Premium trim package is recommended to be a good value option. However, for those looking to try the Audi Virtual Cockpit and have access to more visual aids, the better trim would have to be the Premium Plus. In addition, every A4 trim comes with an all-wheel-drive option for an additional cost of $4,600. Below is a breakdown of the available trims:
• The A4 Premium starts at $37,400 which offers the driver an MMI infotainment system, a stereo system that has 10 speakers and available options for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a 7-inch display, heated front seats that are power-adjustable, push-to-start button, a tri-zone climatic control that’s automatic, a sunroof, and a few safety features. If one pays an additional $1500, they can get satellite radio and proximity keyless entry.
• The Premium Plus has a starting price of $42,900 and comes with contents of the convenience package as well as the Audi Virtual Cockpit. It also has a wireless device charger, Bang & Olufsen stereo with 19 speakers, HD and satellite radio, an infotainment screen that’s 8.3 inches, handwriting recognition, and safety features. This trim also offers a special package for the winter season. For an additional $750, one can get heated rear seats and steering wheel.
• The A4 Prestige is priced at $46,200 where it adds up on what the Premium Plus has to offer. These mainly include safety features such as traffic sign recognition, a head-up display, lane departure warning, lane keep assist adaptive cruise control, and a parking camera with surround view.
The luxurious sports car has a pleasant fuel economy. It has a 27 mpg record in the city and a further 34 mpg on the highway. Bear in mind that models that have the inclusion of Audi’s Quattro all-wheel-drive system will lose 4 mpg within the city. With or without the AWD, there’s no doubt that the A4’s fuel economy helps the driver save a few extra bucks every time they need a refill.
Overall, the Audi A4 offers class, authenticity, and style that meets performance and is maintained by a decent fuel economy. This means that the A4 should be one of the few luxury sports sedans that one might want to try out today.
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Audi A4 invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here.)
Note: All Audi A4 MSRP, invoice and dealer cost dollar figures above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.