2018, 2019 BMW M6 Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
To avoid overpaying on a new BMW M6, shop prices online first. Get up front pricing before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
The 2017 M6 is a luxury performance vehicle with a huge number of reasons to recommend it. The M6 comes in several different body types, and they are all great. Whether drivers are looking for a coupe, a convertible, or a sedan, the M6 is an excellent choice.
What’s New for 2017
For 2017, BMW has made a handful of last year's great optional features standard. These include such things as wireless phone charging and a wi-fi hotspot, technologies that many other vehicles do not even offer as pricey options. New for 2017 as well is an M Driver’s package, which features a one-day training program at BMW Performance Center.
An Uncompromising Touring Vehicle
BMW has outdone themselves with the 2017 M6 Series. What other vehicle offers three different body styles, each of which is equally excellent? The 2017 BMW M6 Series combines a twin-turbo V8 engine with a smooth, comfortable ride and stylish, elegant seating for a driving experience unlike any other.
Its powerful engine puts out a forceful 560 horsepower and 500 pound-feet of torque, rocketing the M6 forward both from a stop or when merging on the freeway. The M-tuned suspension and powerful brakes ensure top handling and stopping power, all without compromising ride quality. Few cars can match the experience of driving a BMW M6, either in comfort or performance. It is one of the absolute best grand touring vehicles available today.
Available Features and Trim Levels
The 2017 BMW M6 Series comes loaded with amazing standard features. Everything from the above mentioned wireless phone charging wi-fi to 19-inch alloy wheels and keyless entry are all included on the base model, in addition to many other great hi-tech and luxury features. For those looking for even more, BMW offers three trim upgrade packages for the M6.
• The Executive Package upgrades the seats, steering wheel, and dash to push driver comfort even higher than the base model
• The Competition Package ups the M6’s power by 40 hp, and adds a sport tuning to the suspension. 20-inch wheels are also included with this package.
• The M Driver’s Package is very exciting, increasing the 2017 M6’s top speed and also giving buyers the opportunity for a one-day class at a BMW performance center, where they can improve their driving skills under the tutelage of BMW’s expert instructors.
There are very few automobiles available that can match the total experience offered by the 2017 BMW M6 series. It delivers everything a driver could want in a luxury performance vehicle. The 2017 M6 is a great choice, and there is little that it can’t do.
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base BMW M6 invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here.)
Note: All BMW M6 MSRP, invoice and dealer cost dollar figures above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.