2023 Hyundai Kona Electric Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost w/Holdback
MSRP | Invoice Price | Destination Fee | Holdback | Dealer Cost
Hyundai Kona Electric Pricing for the SEL and Limited Trims
To find the best possible price on a new Hyundai Kona Electric, shop prices online first. Get up front pricing before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
How to Calculate The Dealer Cost of a Hyundai Kona Electric
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Hyundai Kona Electric invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of all the options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here)
Note: All Hyundai Kona Electric MSRP, invoice and dealer cost dollar figures above are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.
• Hyundai Elantra Invoice Prices
• Hyundai Elantra Hybrid Invoice Prices
• Hyundai Kona Electric Invoice Prices
• Hyundai Kona Invoice Prices
• Hyundai Palisade Invoice Prices
• Hyundai Santa Cruz Invoice Prices
• Hyundai Santa Fe Invoice Prices
• Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Invoice Prices
• Hyundai Sonata Invoice Prices
• Hyundai Tucson Hybrid Invoice Prices
• Hyundai Tucson Invoice Prices
• Hyundai Venue Invoice Prices