2016, 2017 Chevrolet Suburban Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost w/ Holdback
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
Chevrolet Suburban Prices - How Much is a Chevrolet Suburban?
To avoid overpaying on a new Chevrolet Suburban 1500, price shop online first. Get up front prices before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
The Suburban was fully redesigned two years ago, updating its classic look with modern styling and features. The 2017 model offers three different trim packages.
• The base LS model has attractive 18-inch alloy wheels, and a battery of exciting features, from heated seats to remote keyless entry, that drivers are used to finding only as expensive options.
• The mid-level LT trim package has all the features included with the LS and adds numerous amenities and safety features like front collision warning and a MyLink touchscreen infotainment system in the dash.
• The high-end Luxury package combines everything from the LS and LT package with 20-inch alloy wheels, a ten-speaker premium Bose sound system, and more. Luxury is the appropriate term, as this package includes many top end features as would typically only be found in an SUV costing many thousands more.
• Additionally, there are a large number of other standalone options, from gorgeous 22-inch wheels to a Z71 off-road package, available to add to any trim level.
New for the 2017 model year is a forward collision warning system and automatic low-speed emergency braking. Two new family-oriented safety features, a teen-driver location system and a reminder alarm to check for children in the back seats, are also included.
The 2017 Chevrolet Suburban comes with a 5.3-liter V-8 engine. The power plant's 355 horsepower and 383 pound-feet of torque allow for smooth, responsive acceleration and impressive towing capacity. Even without the optional Max Trailering package, the 2017 Suburban can tow up to 8,300 pounds.
The 2017 Suburban’s interior is extremely spacious, and its base model seats up to nine in its three rows of comfortable seats. Behind the third-row seating is a generous amount of cargo space, and the seats can fold down to store even more.
Safety feature like traction and stability control come standard on the 2017 Chevrolet Suburban. Optional features like rear-parking sensors and on-demand roadside assistance are available to make the vehicle even safer. The 2017 Suburban received a five-star rating for side-impact safety and a four-star rating for front-impact and overall protection.
While the 2017 Suburban’s large size can sometimes make navigating tight spaces a challenge, its ability to handle challenging terrain with ease more than makes up for this drawback. The interior is also surprisingly quiet, a pleasant surprise considering the size and power of the Suburban’s engine. Overall, this full-size SUV delivering a thoroughly enjoyable driving experience.
In the full-sized SUV vehicle category, few vehicles deliver as much overall quality as the 2017 Chevrolet Suburban. It combines power, versatility, and luxury in one great, reliable package.
How to Calculate The Dealer Cost of a Chevrolet Suburban 1500
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Chevrolet Suburban 1500 invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of all the options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here)
Note: All Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Prices above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.