2017 Chevrolet Tahoe Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost w/ Holdback
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
Chevrolet Tahoe Prices - How Much is a Chevrolet Tahoe?
To avoid overpaying on a new Chevrolet Tahoe, shop prices online first. Get up front pricing before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
The Tahoe has a number of exciting new features for the 2017 model year. It combines a new low-speed automatic braking with a forward collision warning system to protect against accidental parking lot damage. It also now comes with two child-oriented safety features: a teen-driver management system and a reminder to check for children in the backseats. These new features make the 2017 Tahoe safer than ever for your family.
Under the hood, the 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe has a 5.3-liter V-8 engine. This good-sized power plant puts out 355 horsepower and 383 pound-feet of torque and can tow up to 8,600 pounds with ease. This translates to reliable, responsive acceleration at all points in the powerband and versatility for hauling heavy equipment, trailers, and boats.
Chevrolet has long been known for the quality and ubiquity of its trucks and SUVs. The 2017 Tahoe has a look those familiar with Chevy’s long and illustrious tradition, with a strong and high front end and clean, straight edges along the length of its passenger area. This SUV has a sharp, classic look that drivers will instantly appreciate.
Inside, the 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe packs a ton of space in its cabin. It seats nine comfortably in its three rows of seats, and its high ceiling boasts plenty of headroom. The second and third rows can be folded down to change quickly from family to cargo hauling. Optional power seat-folding makes this transformation even quicker and easier.
The 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe comes in three available trim packages:
• The LS package is the Tahoe’s base model. Despite this fact, it is still loaded with features both inside and out. Details like 18-inch alloy wheels, heated mirrors, and remote keyless entry would be pricey options on many other autos, but come standard in the 2017 Tahoe.
• The LT package adds even more great features, like heated leather seats and a power liftgate. Other touches, like adjustable power seats and power folding seats, deliver the kind of utility you would expect in an SUV in a much higher price range
• The top of the line Luxury package includes every feature from the LS and LT package, and adds more great features like a navigation system, 20-inch wheels, and a great magnetic ride control suspension system, which delivers a smooth, comfortable ride over even the roughest terrain.
• In addition to these three trim packages, the Tahoe also offers a number of stand-alone options, chief of which is optional all-wheel drive.
The 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe beats most of its competitors in its vehicle class with a 19 miles-per-gallon combined fuel economy. It also received a five-star rating for front and side impact collisions.
How to Calculate The Dealer Cost of a Chevrolet Tahoe
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Chevrolet Tahoe invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of all the options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here)
Note: All Chevrolet Tahoe MSRP, invoice and dealer cost dollar figures above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.